ik multimedia support wont help - can you? [RESOLVED]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My Ampeg stops sounding now and then, and i have no clue why. I posted in their forum 16 days ago, still no reply. I hope it'll happen soon.

putte wrote:My Ampeg stops sounding now and then, and i have no clue why. I posted in their forum 16 days ago, still no reply. I hope it'll happen soon.
Our forum is for user-to-user discussion, not official technical support. Have you logged a ticket?

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Our forum is for user-to-user discussion, not official technical support. Have you logged a ticket?
Where should we direct our concerns if Tech Support is not responding?

If a ticket has been logged, and even a follow up question added two weeks later such as; "Is anyone going to respond to this?", and there is still no response, where/what is the correct channel that might prompt some action?

Could be handy for myself and others reading to know, seeing it appears not be an isolated incident.

Cheers and thanks for your responses on the forum.

niktu wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Our forum is for user-to-user discussion, not official technical support. Have you logged a ticket?

If a ticket has been logged, and even a follow up question added two weeks later such as; "Is anyone going to respond to this?", and there is still no response, where/what is the correct channel that might prompt some action?

Could be handy for myself and others reading to know, seeing it appears not be an isolated incident.

Good luck.

niktu wrote:

You are not going to hear from the hundreds of users served in the amount of time stated in our initial ticket-creation response, only the ones that have an issue. That's just the nature of forums, etc. You can go to our forum http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum or use the contact page on our site if you have an issue. There are reps here that you can PM your support ticket number to. There are many options. Thanks.

scalawag wrote:
niktu wrote:

Good luck.
Edit - I believe our Support Manager may have found your ticket. Please PM the # to verify and we'll go from there.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:You are not going to hear from the hundreds of users served in the amount of time stated in our initial ticket-creation response, only the ones that have an issue.
Thanks Peter. I'm not entirely certain what that means or why you are telling me that.

I also looked at the forum pages you mentioned and they don't appear to be relevant to customer service or tech-supprt, either. At least to me. Sorry if I'm wrong.

That said, it appears my particular support ticket has been actioned, thanks to your pro-activity on the KVR forums.

Thankyou.

Return to “Effects”