- Fixed COM initialization error when running under headless host (bridge)
- Fixed crash when opening file search window before plug-in is open
- Fixed naming conflict when saving bank with samples and program-centric sample folder
sinkmusic wrote:Thank you.
Is there any newsletter where to get informed about updates, or should we better lurk around here ?
mabian wrote:Yessss, whank you for the file search dialog fix, it works great!
Now for some little usability FRs:
1) Can an option be added to enter name editing by double clicking instead of simple click? Very often I happen to click near the group name to drag MIDI data to the host, and instead of the drag action the name edit starts; I think it's a bit annoying, for me at least.
2) Again for usability, left and click arrow keys (with or without shift) abort name edit instead of just moving cursor inside name text field; again, nothing serious but if these keys were properly supported editing group and split names would be a lot easier and quicker
mabian wrote:3) As mentioned before, auto slice is a bit erratic in that it often cuts noticeably before or after the visible transient; an improvement would be great, I currenly adjust each auto transient by hand - not a biggie, but again for sake of speed and usability...
mabian wrote:4) Can the sample list be sorted by name or start position?
mabian wrote:Sorry, an important correction: the arrow keys aren't passed through to the host, but do not work inside the edit textbox, for example if I am editing a slice name, left key collapses the sample list...
mabian wrote:Tried but the problem is confirmed here:
Click a group name, then press left or right arrow; they close or open the group sample list and exit text editing; no matter the setting of "send all keys to plugin"
mabian wrote:Here it is: in this screen capture I just click on a textbox, click again to empty the text selection and press left or right; you can see that focus leaves the textbox and the row children show up or hide; I would expect the cursor to move inside the textbox and focus stay in the textbox instead...
Is it clearer now?