Diva nominated for SOS Awards - vote & win

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

GruvSyco wrote:I'll look the lists over a few more times, but didn't really see anything in the other categories I wanted to vote for. For soft synth, it would clearly be DIVA but, to just vote one category seems kinda shill.
Some lists are really totally absurd.

It was often the case, that I thought "None of those deserves a price.", but then I voted for the least shitty ones to make it harder for the real "no go" plugins.

So many old products in the list.

I cast my vote at the beginning of september. Diva all the way! Thank you for this fantastic instrument Urs. Least of all its saved me thousands buying a moog d (no need now since I have one in the diva). And a jupiter 8/6/juno et al. I'm getting rid of my juno this week and if I had a jupiter I'd get rid of that too. I'll put the money towards a modelled oberheim from u-he when available ;). Cheers.

Well, that wasn't the easiest decision to make, with Alchemy and Omnisphere on the list. I do love the flexibility of these two, but in the end DIVA's irresistable sound means it got my vote. I frickin love them filters! Well done U-he :wink:

Another vote for Diva :D
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

+1 vote for Diva the best synth in the last year.. their lists are crazy though man... so much nonsense on their lists....

It was a very close thing with Reaktor on the list....

delete-me
Last edited by phazedown on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Off course. Diva has become my number one synth. So here is a vote

It was a no-brainer to vote for Diva. And 50% of the vote in my case came from the excellent customer service from U-He.

One week to go. Now's the time to vote 8)

Thanks,

;) Urs

I spent ages with the demo and decided not to buy it. Principally because I realized that I actually don't like most analog synthesis that much, and analog synthesis has no novelty or exotic appeal for me as I played synths before the DX-7 hit the scene. So I didn't get Diva for the same reason I wouldn't buy most analog synths or modules, :lol:

Nevertheless I voted for Diva because there is no serious question that it is the best of the year. The highest speed competitors are a wheezy additive and a glorified ROMpler (ducks...). Whatever the competition, though, and regardless of whether it works for me personally, Diva is a stunning piece of work, a milestone.

Done. That was a no-brainer. :wink:

Just Voted. Really nice work on Diva!
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Yep, voted. Diva was an easy choice for me.

As for there being so much old stuff on the lists, I kinda like the hat tip to many tried and tested classics, like in the headphones category (which was one of the categories I voted for an oldie goldie instead of new tech). Still a bit weird, though.

Return to “u-he”