Black Friday sale at Impact Soundworks?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm sure hoping for a nice Black Friday sale so I can pick up some more of your great sounds! Anyone else hoping for this?

I hope S2 will be out before Black Friday. And at the discounted price. :) It would be a great addition to my S, SX and SPB. :D

Yeah, I have an eye on the Sitar for quite a while... ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

Sorry guys - a lot of stuff is being held back by the work on our new website. We might not have anything today but very very soon we'll have things that will make everyone happy. Price drops, new bundles, new libraries...
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Cool - I'm in no hurry :-)

Thanks zircon!
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

zircon wrote:Sorry guys - a lot of stuff is being held back by the work on our new website. We might not have anything today but very very soon we'll have things that will make everyone happy. Price drops, new bundles, new libraries...
I'm excited!
Will it be today or tomorrow?

Cyber Monday Deals?

Return to “Impact Soundworks”