November Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

RuediRena wrote:
D.H. Miltz wrote:If you have an entry in the contest this month, and you ARE willing to have your submission used in some fashion in next month's contest, opt in here.
We want it. Good idea.
Wos mogst?

"It dreamed itself along"

D.H. Miltz wrote:We can start this way: If you have an entry in the contest this month, and you ARE willing to have your submission used in some fashion in next month's contest, opt in here.
Yes, I am
That's OK (speed is 130 bpm)

...but I can't imagine anyone using that, apart from those under heavy influence

:hihi:

mellotronaut wrote:Image
Ja schon, aber ob's auch in solchen Fällen hilft, Chris?

RuediRena wrote: Ja schon, aber ob's auch in solchen Fällen hilft, Chris?

:shock:

you're conspirative spies from my former life as a Bayer ... who's behind 'Ruedi Rena'? SHushi, Thom, Luigi, Streifenarrgghhh? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mellotronaut wrote::shock:

you're conspirative spies from my former life as a Bayer ... who's behind 'Ruedi Rena'? SHushi, Thom, Luigi, Streifenarrgghhh? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mission impossible?

Never ever. They call it deduction, Dr. Watson.

Mission accomplished! :D

(Watch our signature for who we are ...)

If anyone thinks my track is worthy of attention they are welcome to it
:band:
Heinrich Heine wrote: "Nothing is more futile than theorizing about music."
Me write: "I have no talent and regularly prove it in the Music Cafe contests"

RuediRena wrote:
(Watch our signature for who we are ...)

mellotronaut wrote:Image

D.H. Miltz wrote:If you have an entry in the contest this month, and you ARE willing to have your submission used in some fashion in next month's contest, opt in here.
Interesting idea, consider me opted in too.

Concerning the next contest idea, my submission is too busy at times to see it useful in such context, but I could prepare remix friendly version (take some fx out, maybe split tracks, make it wav...), if it fits the rules to follow.

D.H. Miltz wrote:If you have an entry in the contest this month, and you ARE willing to have your submission used in some fashion in next month's contest, opt in here
Great idea, count me in

Zombie Queen wrote:Concerning the next contest idea, my submission is too busy at times to see it useful in such context, but I could prepare remix friendly version (take some fx out, maybe split tracks, make it wav...), if it fits the rules to follow.
Hm. I was thinking along the lines of "you must use at least part of one (and only one) of these..." and "the part or parts (or whole) you use should be generally recognizable as such,"* which would mean, I think, that your entry could work as is.

*The wording leaves something to be desired, so I'm open to suggestions on that, and I'm interested whether the part of part seems acceptable. (I know something's always less than ideal for someone and I've got to make the final call, but in the meantime some discussion couldn't hurt).
No longer a moderator.

RuediRena wrote: Image

my track is in for next month's contest
nick

Feel free to use/abuse It's Alive! in any way you see fit. :-)

Return to “Music Cafe”