Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Waves site won't load! (account page to register plugs) :cry:
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

bhairav wrote:Any history of Omnisphere sales?
The end of the world is scheduled first.

ATS wrote:Waves site won't load! (account page to register plugs) :cry:
Same here.

I put Izotope Iris in my cart at audiodeluxe.com and the price was $159.00. I stepped away and it disappeared from my cart so I added it again and the price had changed from $159.00 to $175.00.

It took me a few minutes to realized that audiodeluxe raised the price at midnight so the 15% Black Friday promotion would result in a price of about $148.75 (%15 off 175.00) instead of about $138.00 (%15 off 159.00).

I realize it's only about $10.00 difference and I imagine I'm probably the only one that is disappointed on principle but it just seems like a cheap trick on their part to save a few bucks. Over the past few months of happily supporting audiodeluxe this just takes some of the shine off.

Again, it's a principle thing.

$148.00 is still a really good deal for Iris.
"Let us wander through a great modern city with our ears more alert than our eyes..." Luigi Russolo, 1913

Bought Geist for £54 and Lounge Lizard EP3 with a free update to EP4 for £64 today!

Too many deals not enough cash!

:cry:

Still waiting for my Geist serial from jrr though... Account says pending?

optofonik wrote:-- it just seems like a cheap trick on their part to save a few bucks.
Yea, it seems like that but to them it's hundreds or thousands, so I can understand that.

bhairav wrote:Any history of Omnisphere sales? Or perhaps a retailer who sells it offering a general 10-15% Black Friday discount?
Musiciansfriend has coupons this weekend - code : blackfri for 15% of $199 or more

Spectrasonics is not on the excluded list and it seems to work.

...also seems audiodeluxe carries Spectrasonics and has their cyber15 code for 15% off too.

MF and GC won't give me 15% off of Komplete 8 :'(

fragmentated wrote:
bhairav wrote:Any history of Omnisphere sales? Or perhaps a retailer who sells it offering a general 10-15% Black Friday discount?
Musiciansfriend has coupons this weekend - code : blackfri for 15% of $199 or more

Spectrasonics is not on the excluded list and it seems to work.

...also seems audiodeluxe carries Spectrasonics and has their cyber15 code for 15% off too.
Thank you!!! I just purchased it at 15% off, came to $407 before tax. Christmas came early :)

Did anyone use the paypal option at http://plugindiscounts.com/ ?

I have not heard back yet, but it's only been about 5 hours.

-dw

dusted william wrote:Did anyone use the paypal option at http://plugindiscounts.com/ ?

I have not heard back yet, but it's only been about 5 hours.

-dw
Ive heard back from Tony. I accidentally sent the wrong payment amount.

so far so good :)

dw

Hey guys,
I want to buy Neo Soul Keys 3 and it is on the Gospel Musicians site for $139 in the Black Friday sale.

Are there any other deals out there at a better price? Which stores sell this?

Thanks.

Just picked up the Tony Maserati Waves bundle for $80 at Waves Universe.

The other signature bundles are around $240 there if memory serves. Not sure why the Maserati is so much less. Anyone know about this?
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:Just picked up the Tony Maserati Waves bundle for $80 at Waves Universe.

The other signature bundles are around $240 there if memory serves. Not sure why the Maserati is so much less. Anyone know about this?
I am intersted in it, but I can't demo it with Waves servers being screwed.

dw

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”