Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!!

I have some troubles with 2 of my 7 Acoustisamples libraries:

1. Marchin'
- faders not affecting to loudness
- I can't find any of Mapping Presets (GM, V-DRUMS, IMAP, NSKIT as written on website) - instead I have Default, Custom, Two octave, All in One

2. DrumTasteBrush
- Pressing Mute buttons change nothing
EDIT: After updating to 2.07 mutes work, except upper tom
- Moving down snare and lower tom faders doesn't fade out the sound

Probably I need an manual. Where can I find it?

Cheers,
Tomek

Sorry for my english
Last edited by amadeusrecords on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

Hi again!

Just downloaded and installed the next library - Telematic
First run - error message:

"This script was created with a more recent version of MachFiveScript: 5.
Please upgrade your software"

My UVI Workstation is up to date - v2.07
Telematic was downloaded today.
What software should I upgrade ?

Regards!!
Tomek

P.S.
My configuration:
Dell Precision M6600
16 GB RAM
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
DAW: Reaper

Hi, first, you should contact our support for questions like that the answer would be way faster...

Now for telematic, the error message is because there will be a len version of UVI Workstation at the beginning of next week and we made a new version of Telematic a few days ago that was using it. So just ignore the message, it will disappear with the next version. If it really bothers you a lot, i can send you another version with that fixed.

For Marchin, the drum mappings are a typo on the website... sorry for that, but it actually makes no sense as it is not a drumset. It has 8 toms 5 snares and 2 bass drums and there is no way to make that fit into a GM mapping or any other drum mapping. I will change that on the website right now.

Now the faders don't control Loudness, they control the three microphones for each element.
So select an element in the Element menu, and then move the faders around. Same thing applies to the Pitch.

For DrumTasteBrush, there is indeed a bug with the second tom... i will update it and notify you via email.
But the snare faders are working just fine...just put all faders to the minimum and move them up one by one and you will hear the change in tone. The fader problem on the Tom Low is related to the Mute problem.

I will let you know when it is fixed.

Best regards,

Hi!!

All clear now.
Thanks for your help!!

Regards!!
Tomek

You have a new email ;)

Return to “AcousticsampleS”