Soundset No Boundaries for Reaktor DRON-E released on patchpool

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
No Boundaries for DRON-E

Hi All,

I just released this new Reaktor soundset:

Soundset No Boundaries for Reaktor DRON-E, an ensemble by Antonio Blanca

No Boundaries contains a wide variety of soundscapes, drones, one-finger-pads, vocal sounds, soprano sax sounds, textures made from percussion samples like gongs, bells, Glockenspiel and framedrum (Bodran), acoustic guitar sounds (plucked and bowed), Okarina textures (clay flute), processed field-recordings and some otherworldly, more experimental stuff.

Most of the 103 samples (48 Khz / 24 Bit / stereo) were produced exclusively for this set, some were borrowed from the vast pool of patchpool samples. All acoustic instruments were recorded with 3 high quality Neumann mics through a RME FF 800 using my regular L-C-R setup.

The download contains the Sample Map and the Snapshot Bank. The Sample Map can also be used in any other Reaktor ensemble that supports sample players and granulators. The samples can also be downloaded in a folder with single wav files so that they can be used in other samplers and granulators or directly inside a DAW without having to extract the samples from the Reaktor Sample Map.

Please download / read the pdf with the licence agreement, description and a patchlist here.

Specs:
  • 86 Snapshots / 3 variations
    103 Samples (48 Khz / 24 Bit /stereo - Reaktor Sample Map 2.1 Gigabyte)
NOTE: This soundset requires the full version of Reaktor.
It does not work with the Reaktor player version.

Delivery: Download (Snapshot Bank and Samplemap) - compressed RAR-archive in 3 parts Download size: 1.3 GB
Price (paypal): € 28 Euros

Product page

All 17 demos in the widget below were produced entirely with DRON-E using only sounds from No Boundaries:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/sets/drone-e/

----

I made some vids, the first one displays how to load Snapshot Banks and Sample Maps into DRON-E, the second one is a small tutorial showing some of the basic functions and features of DRON-E:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra0GwqBOhds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVhTmCKd36Q

Thank's for reading

Simon Stockhausen :party:
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

thanks you !
i appreciate the video tutorial

Here is another vid showing how to load custom samples into a Reaktor Sample Map:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euIhbslTDLE

Bedtime bumpage.

Bumping No Boundaries on a grey Tuesday morning.

Bump the Bank...

Post-release-bumpage.

Bumping No Boundaries on a Thursday night.

I really like the No Boundries sounds and DRONE-E a very interesting offering.

Now I wait for a Reaktor deal..

I wonder if DRON-E works in Reaktor Demo modus..

I see there is 50% off on for 6 days for reaktor, but I think for me I'll wait abit and get the komplete crossgrade so I'll have kontakt and absynth as well..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:I really like the No Boundries sounds and DRONE-E a very interesting offering.

I see there is 50% off on for 6 days for reaktor, but I think for me I'll wait abit and get the komplete crossgrade so I'll have kontakt and absynth as well..
Unfortunately the Reaktor Player is reserved exclusively for releases by NI - like Razor, Prizm, Skanner and whatnot. Just take your time and in case you eventually get Reaktor we'll find a discount deal four you concerning No Boundaries.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:I really like the No Boundries sounds and DRONE-E a very interesting offering.

Unfortunately the Reaktor Player is reserved exclusively for releases by NI - like Razor, Prizm, Skanner and whatnot. Just take your time and in case you eventually get Reaktor we'll find a discount deal four you concerning No Boundaries.
I'm quite interested in most things you've done, so if I get Komplete with Reaktor,Absynth,Kontakt there will be more things to explore. But again I'm going to wait abit on it.

What I like about the DRON-E and No Boundries is it seems open ended and airy, inspirational in a friendly kind of way. I think I've listened to the Demos 3 or 4 times now..

Maybe you should release some longer tracks with these Demo's as starting points. I know I'd buy some just for listening pleasure..

Just watched the video tutorial on the basic functions of DRONE-E . Very interesting it's a very nice/powerful ensemble..

TwoToneshuzz wrote:
Maybe you should release some longer tracks with these Demo's as starting points. I know I'd buy some just for listening pleasure..
Every now and then I use/extend some of the demos I do for albums with ambient music. But I have composed so much music this year that for the time being I'm happy to only publish demos for my soundsets without the ambition to publish fully composed tracks -> absolute music.

Sampleconstruct wrote:absolute music.
Isn't that what they play in Russian-theme bars to sell drinks?

And sometimes the relative music needs to be played too. Relatively often. But, not with close relatives. That can lead to sonic incest. :D
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:
Every now and then I use/extend some of the demos I do for albums with ambient music. But I have composed so much music this year that for the time being I'm happy to only publish demos for my soundsets without the ambition to publish fully composed tracks -> absolute music.
I just liked the Demos generally fro Drone-E strange but they make me feel the incredible lightness of being. Somehow neutral in a positive healing type way..

Of course if you developed things at greater length it could be very instructive as well.

The Demo's are actually absolute music as they are. When their purpose is to inspire others to try out the sounds, the intention behind the creative impuls a demostration of quality sound design will always be a very good motivator for creative work. $$

Return to “Instruments”