Z3TA 2 Stopped working today...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ooops just noticed, they don't even have a demo version :dog:

imagine waiting for z3ta on mac for literally 8 years and they release it with a showstopper.

DJA, how is it working for you now?

bump.

My version is still not working either. I tried the Property List Editor route and it did put the Serial number into the plugin (it shows it when I press the Cakewalk Z3TA logo). But im still getting this buzzing noise. Also on some projects it completely messes my session up which is extremely annoying as iv been using this plugin on every track for the past 2 months making all of them pretty lifeless without Z3TA! Equally annoying that cakewalk dont release a simple update to fix the problem..

am SICK of cakewalk, am STILL waiting for a fix for z3ta+2 and logic; tech support will tell me it's coming soon...then another month goes by.

this is why we need DEMOS (there's no demo for this plugin).
at least i have a bunch of OTHER plugs that work perfectly (or near-perfectly).

fisherKing wrote:am SICK of cakewalk, am STILL waiting for a fix for z3ta+2 and logic; tech support will tell me it's coming soon...then another month goes by.

this is why we need DEMOS (there's no demo for this plugin).
at least i have a bunch of OTHER plugs that work perfectly (or near-perfectly).
Still waiting for them to fix the installers for Rapture and Dimension Pro under OS 10.7+. The installers still require PowerPC support - which was dropped in 10.7 after years and years of warning - despite the products being perfectly compatible, and Cakewalk has done nothing to fix this. They don't even indicate the problem to new customers, beyond a small ambiguous "OS X Lion not Supported" note on the sys reqs page for both products.

What's even more damning is that they ported Z3ta+ 2 in its entirety in about a year, complete with a perfectly compatible installer.

Same problem here on OS X Mavericks. Installed Zeta2, entered my serial and the registration key at startup. But Zeta keeps asking for registration on every startup.

Deleting all files and reinstalling didn't help. And I can't find any .plist file for Zeta2 (although I found a Rapture.plist file, so I guess I looked in the right places).

Any more suggestions?
electronic music and sounddesign - http://www.marcoscherer.de

Btw: I have the same problem with the Rapture audiounit. Rapture VST works fine, though.
electronic music and sounddesign - http://www.marcoscherer.de

Same here.. There is a new update 2.1.2 they changed a few things.. try that it worked for me..

Good Luck
fup4000

Return to “Instruments”