What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRian

862 posts since 23 Sep, 2005

Postby Muziksculp; Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:05 pm AI-Bri-Brass Release Expected Release Date ?

Hi,

When can we expect the 'Bri.Brass' to be released ?

Sept ? Oct ? Nov ? ... ?

Thanks,
Muziksculp
KVRer

21 posts since 8 Mar, 2011

Postby helen_AudioImpressions; Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:47 am

I should have the answer to this question very soon :D
KVRer

4 posts since 30 May, 2005

Postby jmazzei; Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:07 am

helen_AudioImpressions wrote:I should have the answer to this question very soon :D

How soon? I bought this at the ASCAP expo in April. Have been waiting patiently!
KVRer

Postby helen_AudioImpressions; Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:01 am

jmazzei wrote:How soon? I bought this at the ASCAP expo in April. Have been waiting patiently!

Hopefully in November, thank you so much for your patience,
KVRer

Postby jmazzei; Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:21 am

helen_AudioImpressions wrote:
jmazzei wrote:How soon? I bought this at the ASCAP expo in April. Have been waiting patiently!

Looks like it's up on the website now! I'll be at Taxi this week and Ziv from West LA said last month that he might be able to deliver it to me there. Is that a possibility?

Thanks!
KVRer

Postby jmazzei; Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:28 am

helen_AudioImpressions wrote:

Looks like it's up on the website now! I'll be at Taxi this weekend and Ziv from West LA said last month that he might be able to deliver it to me there. Is that a possibility?

Thanks!
KVRian

Postby Muziksculp; Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:51 am

It's Dec. !

Any release date update ?

Thanx,
Muziksculp
KVRer

Postby helen_AudioImpressions; Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Unfortunately not.
I will keep you posted as soon as I know.
KVRian

Postby Muziksculp; Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:47 pm

helen_AudioImpressions wrote:Unfortunately not.
I will keep you posted as soon as I know.

Maybe during the Winter NAMM 2012 Show (Jan. 19th) ? or are you folks still in development of BR. Brass ? It sure has been a while with no updates or news on this library !

Hope it will be released soon.

Thanks,
Muziksculp
KVRian

Postby Muziksculp; Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Hmmm..... April 2012 is a few days away, and so far there is no 'Br.BRASS' :shock:

Have you stopped development ? or maybe hit a technical barrier, or maybe decided to abandon it all together ?

Some feedback would be helpful, and re-assuring. So far the pace of development at AI is not looking very promising, given AI-Woodwinds are most likely a year or more away, (judging by the current pace of development).
KVRer

12 posts since 27 Jun, 2011

Postby boulifb; Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:07 am

Muziksculp wrote:Hmmm..... April 2012 is a few days away, and so far there is no 'Br.BRASS' :shock:

Have you stopped development ? or maybe hit a technical barrier, or maybe decided to abandon it all together ?

Some feedback would be helpful, and re-assuring. So far the pace of development at AI is not looking very promising, given AI-Woodwinds are most likely a year or more away, (judging by the current pace of development).

Any news about the Brass and other sections?

The brass section has been delayed for almost 18 months...

Best,

Fred.
There is no spoon.
KVRer

3 posts since 23 Mar, 2008, from Canada

Postby iamnemo; Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:12 am

Muziksculp wrote:Hmmm..... April 2012 is a few days away, and so far there is no 'Br.BRASS' :shock:

Bump: What's up with DVZ Brass?
KVRer

12 posts since 27 Jun, 2011

Postby boulifb; Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:17 am

Any news about the brass section?

Best,

Fred.
There is no spoon.
KVRer

1 post since 29 Jul, 2013, from Scottsdale

Postby trailboss; Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:34 am

No AI staff have posted here in 19 months? They're supposed to be the forum sponsor, so where are they? I'm not angry when I say this - I'm just very confused and not at all sure their heart is still in this project. I traded messages with Chris Stone in January 2011 about getting a few mods for strings. He had said they would start working that week and get a new version out asap. There's been not one word about strings or brass since then. The only thing that's been changed on the web site is the retail setup and the copyright date. Very sad situation.

Moderator: helen_AudioImpressions

Return to Audio Impressions