Next update...

Official support for: accsone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Let's give this forum some life a bit! :wink:

So, what's cooking for the Crusher in the next update?

What you think about:
  • Sound buffer load/save (sampler like)
    Smooth trigger sound buffer with windowing
    Make "?" optional
    On crusherX-Live!: Add global midi mode (like in crusherX-Studio!)
Do you see stronger needs?

Best
Jörg

freq wrote:What you think about:
  • Sound buffer load/save (sampler like)

Best
    Jörg
:-o 8) That would be awesome to have a sample buffer, for sure!

Another thing I would LOVE to see implemented (and already discussed and considered some time ago) is to have the parameters I want to automate LISTED correctly in the automation control chooser on the audio track that is running Crusher. At the moment in Live for example, all the parameters listed that can be automated are named "Param 0", "Param 1", "Param 2" and so on... Would be great like all the other VST's in Live to click on parameter you want to automate and see it listed with its name in the list and automate it with curves. I know though it might be alot of work on your side...

Anyhow, thanks Jorg for your work and support. Love the mighty lobster Crusher!

And also wondering, not sure to know what you mean with ''Make "?" optional'' :?:

What's up? What's new over here? Been a long time since we heard or had any news for the Crusher.

Still alive??

And 64 Bit versions please! I'm using crusher nearly every day but Logic's 32-Bit bridge is so cumbersome and crashes frequently.

Yup! For sure I second that.

Also, I was really interested by Jorg's reply above, about the coming features he posted, espacialy the sound buffer sampler like thing.

Long live the Crusher! :)

Neon Breath wrote: Also, I was really interested by Jorg's reply above, about the coming features he posted, espacialy the sound buffer sampler like thing.
Oh yeah, it's on his way... never heard such cool things comming out of my speakers...

Jörg

:tu: can't wait !

Neon Breath wrote::tu: can't wait !
Done!

We delivered a lot of user requirements with version crusherX-Live! 6, crusherX-Studio! 4 and crusherX-Mac! 4

Thank you all for the great input!

Best
Jörg

freq wrote:
Neon Breath wrote::tu: can't wait !
Done!

We delivered a lot of user requirements with version crusherX-Live! 6, crusherX-Studio! 4 and crusherX-Mac! 4

Thank you all for the great input!

Best
Jörg
Exciting! When, where, how... :)

Sampleconstruct wrote: Exciting! When, where, how... :)
When: From now on (see mac.crusher-x.com)
Where: Update offer accSone Shop
How: Sorry, major version update is not free, but pricing is fair.

If you ordered crusher-X last 90days, you will get update for free.

Best
accSone team

freq wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote: Exciting! When, where, how... :)
When: From now on (see mac.crusher-x.com)
Where: Update offer accSone Shop
How: Sorry, major version update is not free, but pricing is fair.

If you ordered crusher-X last 90days, you will get update for free.

Best
accSone team
It doesn't say on the website if the new version is 64 Bit (AU/Mac), can we run the old and the new crusher side by side? Are the old presets compatible with the new version??

Sampleconstruct wrote: It doesn't say on the website if the new version is 64 Bit (AU/Mac), can we run the old and the new crusher side by side? Are the old presets compatible with the new version??
Sorry, but crusherX-Mac! is still 32 bit. We have to wait for an update of the software gui middle layer supplier. It is on the long term roadmap.

Yes, presets and files are compatible. Additional we tested against several public shared presets.

Best
Jörg

freq wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote: It doesn't say on the website if the new version is 64 Bit (AU/Mac), can we run the old and the new crusher side by side? Are the old presets compatible with the new version??
Sorry, but crusherX-Mac! is still 32 bit. We have to wait for an update of the software gui middle layer supplier. It is on the long term roadmap.

Yes, presets and files are compatible. Additional we tested against several public shared presets.

Best
Jörg
You really cut the price I see, 79 € for everyone - no upgrade bonus for existing customers? Just asking...

Return to “accSone”