Polyslax - Inter Face

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nasty noodles on top of a broken melancholy trip hop vibe.

Inter Face

Also available at SoundCloud:

http://soundcloud.com/polyslax/inter-face

Thanks to all who have a listen. :)
Image Image

That was a pretty scary listen. The title and image reminded me of the horror film "Intruders" starring Hollowface. This had a very nice intro that slowly eased me into a fairly relaxed frame of mind. The modulated synth lead lines should have been a warning really, but I paid no attention. Careful with that drill, Eugene.

Good work :shock:

Scary goodness. Those sounds just ain't natural. Someone oughtta check polyslax's basement. :-o

:) Thanks for your thoughts gents! ...yeah that end part is rather obscene Tim, I should have forewarned. :)
Image Image

uncanny the way this develops from the strange repetitive percussive figure that begins it. Such strange quiet distorted tones here at times, like drone strings on a sitar. :-o goodness, the end part, kind of tuning up of da space warp drive.

Excellent blend of soothing and scary! :tu:

Thanks much fate + kryptonaut!
Image Image

Some of the highs are too much for me with headphones, but through monitors I like this one a lot. Melancholy and menace? Yes, please.

Thanks, polyslax.
No longer a moderator.

wow. this is great. i love the way it builds with a kind of gentle pressure, pushing in all the right places. excellent.

neil.

Cheers guys... and sorry for the ears DHM. ;)
Image Image

L really like this one. Somewhat chaotic, but never falling apart. Very good atmosphere.

Thanks Shangsean!
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”