GUI Glitch in MStereoSpread

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Installed and authorized the new plug-in (sounds absolutely incredible, by the way!!!). No problems with the sound (using preset selections). However, the two sub-panals on the left hand side came up vertically squashed and unusable. Resizing did not correct the problem. What did correct it was going into settings and selecting Sliders (the default was Knobs upon first launch).

No problem for me really because Sliders is what I'd choose anyway. However, the Knobs option made a portion of the GUI an unfathomable mess.

Hmmm, thanks, can you send me a screenshot? I have no reports of any GUI problems and it seems fine here.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Hmmm, thanks, can you send me a screenshot? I have no reports of any GUI problems and it seems fine here.
I'll be happy to do that. May not be able to get around to it for two or three days, however.

Thanks.

No problem, just send it to me when possible ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I just want to publicly thank Vojtech for superb customer service. His resolution of my problem was rapid and personal. You rock, Melda Productions!

dmbaer wrote:I just want to publicly thank Vojtech for superb customer service. His resolution of my problem was rapid and personal. You rock, Melda Productions!
:love:
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”