Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold FabFilter Pro-C to Morelia. Super-fast transaction :)

Sold AAS Ultra Analog VA to karoldvl. Fast payment and AAS was pretty quick too with the license transfer

I've bought Melodyne from sazb30 and it was a very nice experience.
Highly recommended!

KungKrille wrote:Sold AAS Ultra Analog VA to karoldvl. Fast payment and AAS was pretty quick too with the license transfer
Concur. A very smooth transaction at attractive terms.

Bought DIVA from Baxter. No hassle transaction with good feedback on the way. And, as always, prompt handling by u-he team.

Sold KORE Soundpack Acoustic Refractions to maciste. Great communication, friendly transaction!
"All persons living or dead are purely coincidental." - Vonnegut

Sold PSP85 to Jensa. Lightning speed transaction and superb communication. As courteous as it gets! Highly recommended :tu:
a notch of a bell on a shelf

Had the pleasure of doing business with kdt_thatsme, purchasing the Abbey Road Brilliance Pack.

Safe, swift and friendly. All good.

Matt

fermin wrote:Sold PSP85 to Jensa. Lightning speed transaction and superb communication. As courteous as it gets! Highly recommended :tu:
The same goes to fermin for a perfectly smooth sale and transaction. Top notch seller!

bought mpressor from poshook and bx_meter from ZINO. Both great sellers handled license transfer like lightning :D

Sold Sylenth1 to tonylife. Fast payment and a pleasure to deal with. I also have to thank Lennard for sorting out the license transfer so quickly. :tu:

softska wrote:bought mpressor from poshook and bx_meter from ZINO. Both great sellers handled license transfer like lightning :D
nice to make a business with you. great buyer

Sold Alpha 3 to qube123, very fast and smooth transaction, cheers!
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Bought nexus2 from ryanmurley and the transaction was fantastic. License transfer to my account with refx was within minutes, and shipment of DVD and eLicenser was absolutely lightning fast. I think ryanmurley had everything in the mail within a an hour or two of receiving my paypal payment.

Best possible transaction. I couldn't have asked for more :)

Thank you!

Bought FabFilter Twin 2 from KungKrille...nice, smooth, and fast transaction!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”