SynthMasterCM & SynthMasterBE released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cuauhtli wrote:Thanks for the CM/Beat versions.
As for the 30 day coupons, keep in mind that we get the CM mag in the USA about a month after the UK release.
DONT worry! The coupons are generated DYNAMICALLY for you when you register with us from within the plugin's "About" tab! and you receive it in an automated email :wink:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:and for those who get CM/BE versions and register with us, expect 20% OFF discount coupons! (When we're on sale period that'll decrease to 10% OFF)
But the discount hunters better hurry, as the max discount with coupon is 20% winter sale plus 10% coupon (guess you can't add CM and BE coupons to double this :wink: ). But todays Black Friday sale is 40%, and tomorrow 35%, right?

(unless the magazines are already available today or tomorrow latest, then you could add the 10% to the 40% or 35%)

sorry, double :oops:

kv331 wrote:
VitaminD wrote: I do like the Beat magazine GUI though.. beautiful. The CM GUI is quite nice as well, but I prefer the stronger contrast of the BM version for my eyes. Whoever did these though did a very good job either way. :)
He's from kvr :) FlavoursOfLime :tu:
That is great! :tu:

But you sort of skipped my question/statement on the bug :ud:

VitaminD wrote:Is the timing issue in Orion resolved in these smaller versions? The full version still has timing issues.. especially with the arpgeggiator but I think overall too (without arp) when loaded in Synapse Audio Orion. :help:

makes it unusable as all instances of Synthmaster seem to operate at a different time.. so they don't even sync to one another, much less other VSTis.

No other synth I've ever used in Orion (in 10 years of usage) has ever done this.. so I think whatever the issue it really has to do with Synthmaster.
I am currently working on a real "showstopper" bug which I think the one you described. At large buffer sizes / higher engine quality settings, timing is f*cked up, it is NOT noticeable at low buffer sizes and that was the reason why I couldnt reproduce it so far!

Anyhow working on it. I'll let you guys know!

BTW, we have factory presets coming for CM/BE versions! Surprise! :D
Works at KV331 Audio

Albert.VST wrote: But the discount hunters better hurry, as the max discount with coupon is 20% winter sale plus 10% coupon (guess you can't add CM and BE coupons to double this :wink: ). But todays Black Friday sale is 40%, and tomorrow 35%, right?
Right now we're on "winter sale" at 25% off. and we'll give away 20% off coupons with the CM/BE versions. CM is released on December 5th, so between December 5th-31st, the effective price will be 40% off for SynthMasterCM users!!! (20% off of 75% is 60%!) So they'll enjoy the "black friday" discount!
Works at KV331 Audio

3 days to go, let's start the launch countdown :D

2 days

Apparently, annual subscribers of CM have already been receiving their copies :)

However, they really have to update to the latest version of SynthMasterCM at http://vault.computermusic.co.uk/
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:Apparently, annual subscribers of CM have already been receiving their copies :)

However, they really have to update to the latest version of SynthMasterCM at http://vault.computermusic.co.uk/
I subscribe to the Zinio version of the mag, but the latest I have in my account is the December issue, no January issue there yet...

Yeah I know, same here!

Anyhow, we hope you guys will like the factory presets by:

Aiyn Zahev
Michael Kastrup
and Nori Ubukata

There are a total of 60 factory presets, and hopefuly I'll add some tutorial presets this week.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:Anyhow, we hope you guys will like the factory presets by:

Aiyn Zahev
Michael Kastrup
and Nori Ubukata

There are a total of 60 factory presets, and hopefuly I'll add some tutorial presets this week.
Looking forward to try it :)

Checked my Zinio account now, and haven't got the January issue yet...

Countdown commences, now 1 day left.

Yes, once you get the magazine, just register below:

http://www.vault.computermusic.co.uk
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:Yeah I know, same here!

Anyhow, we hope you guys will like the factory presets by:

Aiyn Zahev
Michael Kastrup
and Nori Ubukata

Nice! :)

Return to “Instruments”