Vengeance Producer Suite - Essential Effects Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks and sounds super nice. Price (unbeatable price: 6,60€ per plugin is a no brainer) is awesome. What you think?
RELEASED SOON (December 2012)
This massive effects bundle contains 15 (!) unique effects from Vengeance-Sound. These little helpers will become indispensable in your production environment.

contained effects:

Impulse (impulse response reverb with zero latency and many Reverb impulses)
Bitcrusher (heavily used in modern dance styles)
Delay (with Pattern modes, PingPong, tape effects etc...)
Flanger (with stereo spread, high feedbacks etc...)
Chorus (nice warm and thick chorus)
Phaser (nice phaser with up to 12 stages and stereo seperation)
Multi Mod (aggressive FM & Ring Modulation, Autopan)
Trash Verb (can sound ugly as hell, but also really sweet)
Gated Reverb (syncable to note times, famous effect)
Clip Distortion (simple but effective, great for Hardstyle)
Multiband Distortion (3 Band distortion unit)
Stereo Matrix (with M/S Matrix function)
Limiter (distortion-free brick wall limiter)
Compressor (with selectable autogain feature)
Equalizer (4band parametric with hi/low shelves and hi/low cut)

- VST / PC & Intel Mac VST / AU & RTAS - runs in all compatible hosts
- 32 / 64 Bit and VST3 standard
- impulse reverb comes with over 60 first class impulse responses
- every plugin has a built in limiter (you can turn it off if you want)
- essential tools for every situation
- unbeatable price: 6,60€ per plugin is a no brainer
- many cool presets included, optimized for modern club music by Manuel Schleis
- all parameters are automatable (host)
- a big and smooth Mix knob is the center of every plugin

Price: 99.00 € | 85.00 £ | 140.00 $ X-MAS price (regular price will be 149€)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzanOp7klVc

Hope you don't need a dongle for each one :lol:
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Even if they will be Syncrosoft E-Licenser locked (IIRC, so were the old plugins), so what?

Vengeange is going the "multi-plugin" route like a lot of plugin developers (including MeldaProduction, Nomad Factory, the Don't Crack bundles, U-HE, etc) - so why shouldn't they as well? If there are good coders behind it, why shouldn't they (actually, it's still Keilwerth-Audio)?

The whole set is discounted at 99EUR (probably incl. VAT, since Vengeance is from Germany), so it's 6,60 bucks per plugin. Even at 149EUR (incl VAT) it'll be around 9,93EUR a plugin. Still a bargain.

Now let's look at certain plugin developers that also offer bundles:

Nomad Factory MAGMA:
199USD, 65 plugins, not usable "standalone" but with the wrapper only - 3,06USD a piece - but the wrapper is a bit of a turn off, unless they unlock it for third party plugins (which was hinted at).

MELDA PRODUCION:
Taking a look at the Creative Bundle, which is 169EUR or 217USD through PayPal, 20 plugins, usable standalone. But doesn't cover as much as MAGMA or the Vengeance Bundle. That's still 8,45EUR a piece.

U-HE Uhbik:
149USD + VAT, 9 plugins. No comp, limiter or multiband stuff. That's 16,55USD a piece plus VAT. IIRC, these plugins were initially made to complement synths anyway. Doesn't mean that you need to use them that way of course.

Don't Crack Plug & Mix VIP Bundle:
299 USD (currently, at least for me), over 40 plugins, all stand alone, but to my knowledge not MultiBand one - famous devs among it. That's 7,47USD a piece, if we go by 40 plugins.

Now we have Vengeance - which is pretty much also bread and butter stuff. The one or another thing outsourced for more specialized work (which could have been in one plugin IMO, but that's a design decision). This is my opinion very cool essential stuff for low budget. And not just for techno heads.

Granted, I wouldn't use the compressors/limiters or EQ, since I have way more variety on that end, or don't use limiters/clippers that much anymore (only for rare occasions), but the rest is actually pretty interesting. Good bread and butter stuff.

Else, spend more, get the ToneBoosters Complete Bundle (85EUR), LiquidSonics complete bundle (75GBP), and either Faturator (15EUR) or Permut8 (66USD+VAT) for lofi sounds/bitcrushing. Or the cheaper round (sans multi-band) get the MeldaProduction "Pro-Pack" for 30EUR instead of the ToneBoosters one, use the LE/Free versions of LiquidSonics (or donate at least 10 bucks!), then go for either Faturator or Permut8, want MultiBand, throw in DDMF's MetaPlugin (39USD). Also enough cross-platform bread&butter stuff. You just need to think a bit more creative.

But else - this is a good entry level plugin collection at an overall fair price. The presentation videos get you some basic ideas as well for own plugins - should you not feel the need for the Vengeance ones.

But I wouldn't totally disregard them. Competition is good for business, remember?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

They stuff sounds smooth...I might actually have to get this :D

https://soundcloud.com/paul-underwood/v ... ep-preview

yes it will be dongle protected, like all other V-Plugins, but NOT a separate license for every one of the 15 effects. Its just one license for all, since they are only available in the bundle.

there are 15 videos for every single plugin, showing it in action in the Vengeance Youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/VengeanceSound

I'd like to know the latency of the plugins.
Not too impressed by the video demo's. The Limiter video is funny.

I hope vengeance gets back to fixing existing bugs in their old plugins now.

Shame about the dongle, this is pretty much exactly what I'd want in an FX bundle and more.

There are so many plugins that I'd buy if they didn't require such horrible outdated software protection schemes...

Compyfox wrote: MELDA PRODUCION:
Taking a look at the Creative Bundle, which is 169EUR or 217USD through PayPal, 20 plugins, usable standalone. But doesn't cover as much as MAGMA or the Vengeance Bundle. That's still 8,45EUR a piece.
I have to add: *constant* free updates and new plugins/additional features of existing plugins/enhancements and super friendly support. If you buy the total bundle all new plugins are for FREE. I'm not affiliated with Melda.
Cowbells!

Agreed - these "Lifetime Licenses" are not to underestimate nowadays. I'm curious how NOMAD FACTORY with the Integral Bundle handles that (then again, 20-50 bucks per upgrade?)
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

I bought this bundle and have found a graphic bug in the compressor and a major feedback loop / crash issue with the delay.

Kinda bummed... but I've made attempts via facebook messages to Keilwerth Audio to report these issues.

Hopefully a fix will come soon.

zeep wrote:I'd like to know the latency of the plugins.
Not too impressed by the video demo's. The Limiter video is funny.

I hope vengeance gets back to fixing existing bugs in their old plugins now.
which bugs? right now everything runs fine for me in 64 bit, Studio One V 2
Finally!

cypher, Check the compressor plugin, do your meters in the middle show up incorrectly? On my screen they are off center.

I have the whole Mastering Suite, everything. I must say I do love all the products. Especially Metrum (evil grin) :)

So although I do see some bugs with this latest release of essential FX, Overall I'm pleased and am sure that they will fix it.

I don't have any issues with their older plugins at all.

:)

but else,
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

update had already been released, which fixes the compressor GUI bug

you can download it as always at vengeance-sound / plugins / updates

Version: 1.0.1

- Compressor Editor: corrected the position of some controls
- corrected readout text for flanger controls
- fixed a buffer error in: Delay, Trashverb, Flanger, Chorus
- small improvements and minor bugs
- Win-64: Syspage does display the correct cpu type now
- Win-64: Gated Reverb VST3 corrected a round off error that prevent the user for selecting ¼

Awesome!

Yep this update seems to fix the issues.

Great little set of plugins :)

Very low CPU Usage too.

I am thinking that the Delay unit must have intended to have very high feedback possibilities, hence the "kill" switch.

Thanks Manuel!

Return to “Effects”