Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Okay if there's gonna be a t4...

1. Please fix first note bug
2. Please give us a "Reverse track" button

Had to start the discussion :)

Right now the only request I have is that Jules keep his nipples covered.

I'll take stability on OSX 10.8 instead at a push though. :hihi:
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

Man, Let's NOT go there. Why don't we wait and see what Jules presents, then maybe, Maybe start discussing niceties and such.

If this stuff starts too soon then we might just burn him out before he's even started.

Gymnopedies wrote: If this stuff starts too soon then we might just burn him out before he's even started.
I wouldn't worry about that. The main problem with the Groundhogging is that people talk themselves and each other into believing things, and then feel cheated when those things don't materialize.

There may or may not be a new T in the works. There may or may not be something else. This new whatever it is may or may not bring world peace and end hunger. It may or may not have bendy arrows, and it may or may not fix a particular longstanding bug.
Last edited by valley on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

valley wrote:
Gymnopedies wrote: If this stuff starts too soon then we might just burn him out before he's even started.
I wouldn't worry about that. The main problem with the Groundhogging is that people talk themselves and each other into believing things, and then feel cheated when those things don't materialize.

There may or may not be a new T in the works. There may or may not be something else. This new whatever it is may or may not bring world peace and end hunger. It may or may not have bendy arrows, and it may or may not a particular longstanding bug.
True Enough...btw, what are bendy arrows?

Tracktion V1 had draggable input icons that when they got near enough to a track snapped to it, with an arrow that bent to point at the track center.

People were rather fond of them.

Sorry I just had a bit of fun nostalgia.

Yep , there was already this - Tracktion 3.0.4.8 - Consolidated Bug Thread - :wink:

Gymnopedies wrote:Man, Let's NOT go there. Why don't we wait and see what Jules presents, then maybe, Maybe start discussing niceties and such.

If this stuff starts too soon then we might just burn him out before he's even started.
I absolutely agree with you...

Sorry I guess it's not the time for such humor. It's all i remember from those days haha

valley wrote:Tracktion V1 had draggable input icons that when they got near enough to a track snapped to it, with an arrow that bent to point at the track center.

People were rather fond of them.
Aw man...that made me go all misty eyed! I haven't used T1 in such a long time! As much as I love Ableton for the creative possibilities it brings (big fan of session view for arrangement / experimentation), I REALLY miss being able to edit midi on the timeline. Creating device racks in Ableton is fine, but actually connecting things in Tracktions racks was a whole lot more fun and creative.

Jules, you magnificent tease, I hope you're cooking something special :)
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

valley wrote:Right now the only request I have is that Jules keep his nipples covered
I didn't say they had to be his nipples.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

What the hell is everyone talking about Jule's freaking nipples for, I'm here to talk about tracktion wtf!

rpc9943 wrote:What the hell is everyone talking about Jule's freaking nipples for, I'm here to talk about tracktion wtf!
Well, there's not much to talk about concerning Tracktion at this point, so we have to talk about something!

We're just passing the time until Jules drops by again, or until somebody unearths another nugget of info pertaining to his "secret project". :hihi:

Let's all remote view and collectively obtain any hidden secrets about T. Let's call it a social experiment

Return to “Tracktion”