VERMILLION is amazing sounding - One of the most analog sounding sims I've ever heard

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I swear Vermillion sounds analog... I've been playing for hours using the TWIN WITH REVERB preset - with my neck pickup on my LP it is just amazing sounding. I did add a bit of chorus using Oligarc's Chorus. The picking nuances, the Harmonics, etc., sounds like an actual tube amp (and I own 2 tube amps in my arsenal of amps). It is one of the most realistic analog sounding sims I've ever heard. I'll be buying this baby in the next day or so. I already own CREME and this new one is DA BOMB!!!! Congrats to the developers and GUI designer too.

Do yourself a favor and check out the Demo. "Amazing" is the only word I can think of to use. GREAT JOB BOYS. This sim should take the amp modeling world to a whole new level of realistic analog sound.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel the "analog warmth" ?
Now the proud owner of an avid 11 Rack, Running Pro Tools 10.3.3 - for me it's heaven!

wow.... thanks for the words, really appreciate it and glad that you love it.
I made that preset using a Telecaster.

Agreed, it blows some of the bigger names out of the water.

Just bought Vermillion - Worth many times more than the price it's selling for!!! Thanks Kuassa.

-Pat Valella (strangedogs)
Now the proud owner of an avid 11 Rack, Running Pro Tools 10.3.3 - for me it's heaven!

Yeah, I just did a little side by side and I'm probably moving my Einstein back to the basement. The tonal differences are too small to justify the space it takes up.

Vermillion probably saved my marriage. :lol:

Return to “Kuassa”