Auria is on sale for $24.99

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Auria is on sale for $24.99, I bought it tonight, amazing. Nice and simple, I can just mix on it, not too many options. I only played with the demo project, I'm in the process of loading some of my songs on it now to try mixing. This really changes things from what I see. I like that with the ipad I can get right to work, very little to configure. Anyway, it's only on sale for 1 day, so they say, so jump on it if you were planning.

Thanks for the heads up, just grabbed it!

anyone know if the in-app add-ons are on sale too? I'm at work and away from my ipad so can't check myself...

At that price ill snap it ASAP...
I have :)

You guys won't regret it! :-) I don't regret it, and I paid full price for it. :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

The IAPs are not discounted.

still waiting for an updated GUI to make the edit screen less sluggish on iPad 2.Would LOVE to use it more often but currently it sleeps on my disc waiting for my wake up call...anyway,nice program,worth the money.

Does it have MIDI sync yet? Also, I have read here and there about crashes. Any more information on that? I see some people using this as a mixer with a USB Audio interface. That is REALLY interesting to me if I can get rid of my Mackie on stage and get a rackmounted audio interface.

no Midi at all.They will include it in a later update.Currently the only way to sync something is WIST.

I bought it yesterday though I did not need another DAW. Fired it up and listened to the demo song. Nice. Returned to the beginning of the song and exited the app. Fired it back up later and it said it had crashed previously and to please send related info.
Hope this is not going to be a regular occurrence,

The app looks like it is very well designed. Looking forward to using it.

Decided to get this just a little bit ago. Fairly overwhelmed to give an initial opinion and have so many other crazy things going on today I have had about ten minutes with it. I decided to give Meteor a better look last night and started working on something, but can use better EQ, automated filters, etc. so started thinking of this or Multitrack DAW. Multitrack DAW will have AudioBus so it was an obvious choice for me, but in the end, I decided to try Auria. In less than two minutes, I had all my tracks that I had been using in Meteor inside Auria. The nice thing was, they were all in the pasteboard so it was a simple paste to get them in. I've got one track with ReBirth, and two tracks with Alchemy.

I looked at the FX stuff and was overwhelmed with the level of depth they give you. I tried a few of the preset effects they give and it was pretty nice.

I have a bunch of songs I loaded in this that have been in various stages of mixing for a while, done either in reaper or mixbus on my computer. 2 songs almost completed mixing now since yesterday. I sat during the cocktail hour at my gig tonight mixing a track. I LOVE this app. Since the options are limited, there's no farting around through 20 different compressor plugins, etc, you just get to work and get it done. Very easy to mix while just touching it too, no mouse to worry about. My interface is FireWire, so I won't be tracking on auria just yet, although my novation xio is a 2 channel interface so I could do some. I have had a few crashes, but no big deal, I figured that at $25, I'll become a customer, and this stuff is only getting better. It's just so easy to use, and a 24 track song is loaded up and ready to go in a few seconds, unbelievable. I will make this work for me and enjoy the limitations it imposes, people mixed on much less for many years and made incredible records.

Still on sale? Not anymore as far I can see...

Zouki

The Auria sale was one day only.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

BMoore wrote:The Auria sale was one day only.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuhuuuhuuhuuuuu... :cry:

:(

Zouki

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”