Cold Rush - Crash (Aiyn Zahev Remix) - Trance release.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys

This is my first release,

http://soundcloud.com/aiyn-zahev/crash-aiyn-zahev-remix

This is the original version here:
http://soundcloud.com/feiyr/cold-rush-c ... iginal-mix

All the best

Sami
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Great mix. The sound is really punchy but clear. Nice reverbs and the synths sound lovely. Great arrangement too.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:Great mix. The sound is really punchy but clear. Nice reverbs and the synths sound lovely. Great arrangement too.

Good work :)
Thanks! I just saw this comment. I had a really good time making it, all the more because I had a deadline.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Bump on this. Didn't mention originally that comments are appreciated, negative also
Aiynzahev-sounds

Absolutely gorgeous Sami. I adore your synth sounds and the restraint you've used in keeping it oldskool. I much prefer your version to the original too.

I love this so much I have to tell you again.

And give it a bump :lol:

tehlord wrote:I love this so much I have to tell you again.

And give it a bump :lol:
Thanks Geoff

That is really nice!

There are plenty of flaws in the track which I am sure you notice, I didn't reach my technical goals with the production, but I did reach the artistic goal.

The original is very high energy, so I thought I'd take that energy and spread it out, try to make it more dramatic so you had an alternative version with a very different feel.

Anyway, thanks for posting back. Finishing and finalizing this track is the single best thing I've ever done for my music. Being forced to hit the deadline I had to solidify my choices, and once it's done you immediately know what you'd do different next time.

Mastering was by Chartmakers, really good.

Sami
Aiynzahev-sounds

Return to “Music Cafe”