What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Syncretia - Stretch

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Syncretia
KVRist

311 posts since 9 Aug, 2011

Postby Syncretia; Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:21 am Syncretia - Stretch

Whoa, today has been a marathon day. I've got a list a mile long of things I've have been getting done. I've been remixing a couple of tracks, I've betting setting up a radio station, I've been recording my production for YouTube, I've been cleaning up my studio, and working on my website. At about 5pm my brain was just numb, but I had some time to myself, so I said to myself "Well, it's time to write some music just for the sake of it". Instead of sticking to my usual style or trying to finish off the album I'm working on, I decided to just take a couple of hours to let whatever comes out come out. I totally recommend setting aside time to focus on a particular thing like sound design, recording your production for YouTube, making a web page and so on, but when I just relax and let the music happen, this is the result:

http://soundcloud.com/syncretia/stretch

http://www.syncretia.com/Tracks/New/Stretch.mp3
seismic1
KVRAF

6775 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:05 am

Nice contrasting but complimentary sounds on here. Lovely thick bass and I love the "wobbly" reverbed pad and the lead synth. Nice ambience.

Good work :)

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe