Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat; NO Pictures, NO videos -- TEXT ONLY)

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic

KORG stuff for 50% at appstore :
ie. iMS-20, iPolysix for $14.99 or 13.99 EUR

[edit] Oh, it was already posted here http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 54#5147554 , never mind ... ;)

Waves has the SSL4000 bundle for $399 with code SSL399 (it's posted on their Facebook page). AudioDeluxe.com accepted that code for a reduction to $319. WavesUniverse does not accept that coupon, at least on the site. You might be able to email someone there directly.

reusenoise wrote:The annual Audio Damage Blue Monday Sale is now rolling! Use the code HOWDOESITFEEL at check-out for 25% off your entire order, including bundles. Visit the Audio Damage store now!
Annual? But they had one back in the summer (bought EOS...)

Maybe that wasn't a 'Blue Monday Sale'?

25% is pretty ridiculous compared to other companies discounts and the fact that it ends in a insignificant discount e.g. : Automaton 49$ --> 36.75$...It is nearly more expensive than KVR market place...

Puremagnetik wrote:ANALOG FIX Only through Saturday

Now through Saturday, download 4 of Puremagnetik's best-selling analog synth Micropaks for only $9.99 (normally a $48 value).

With close to 2GB of sound content, this bundle includes vintage analog beasts such as the Korg PolySix, Moog Taurus, Moog Opus and more. All sounds have been programmed by Puremagnetik's expert sound designers. They integrate seamlessly into Ableton Live 8, Kontakt and Logic.

Endor-8o8 wrote:25% is pretty ridiculous compared to other companies discounts and the fact that it ends in a insignificant discount e.g. : Automaton 49$ --> 36.75$...It is nearly more expensive than KVR market place...
And no demos...laters :roll:

vstparty wrote:Waves has the SSL4000 bundle for $399 with code SSL399 (it's posted on their Facebook page). AudioDeluxe.com accepted that code for a reduction to $319. WavesUniverse does not accept that coupon, at least on the site. You might be able to email someone there directly.
Yes we accept all Waves coupons and vouchers. Please contact our support team with any questions. We also have a handy link on our website to get a quote when you want to use your Waves voucher.

1 big discount per day during december @ plugin alliance. Starting with SPL Transient Designer @ 89 $.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/xmasc.html?door=1

Nucleus Soundlab wrote:New Atlantis Audio ReFills - 15% Intro Discount

We've got more great 3rd-party ReFills now in-stock at nucleus-soundlab.com! This time around its 4 great ReFills from New Atlantis Audio.

Even better, all 4 ReFills are discounted 15% until January 4th, 2013!

Half Price (24.99) on Auria DAW for iPad today only.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/auria/id524122834?mt=8

Plugin Alliance is already out with the second christmas offer:
ELYSIA ALPHA COMPRESSOR: $119!

(damn it - I was afraid this was going to happen. This one will be quite hard to pass).

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote:Plugin Alliance is already out with the second christmas offer:
ELYSIA ALPHA COMPRESSOR: $119!

(damn it - I was afraid this was going to happen. This one will be quite hard to pass).

/C
It's a great compressor. It's soft clipping is really cool as an effect too. Get a really overcooked sound that's just too cool to not use somewhere in the mix.

It's also one of those things you throw on the 2-buss and suddenly your mix sounds much more coherent and interesting.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Xenium Audio winter sales : XR-1 and IR libraries 33% off!

I'm starting to feel like a spokesperson for Plugin Alliance - which I am not. I'm just excited lite a child to see which plugins will be discounted.

Today: bx_digital V2 for 139 dollar.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/xmasc.html?door=3
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”