S1gnsOfL1fe - "Symbiosis"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's finally here!!! Brand new track off my upcoming ambient album for your listening pleasure.

Cheers and enjoy!!!

http://soundcloud.com/s1gnsofl1fe/symbiosis
S1gns Of L1fe
Ambient Music Producer | Content Creator

Sounds good. Nice mix.

Great stuff as usual. What are you using for drum & beat sounds? They sound fantastic.

Doc Brown wrote:Sounds good. Nice mix.
Many thanks!!! I really pushed myself in mixing it this time...gave myself some headroom before it hit the mastering phase. Hopefully there's no distortion this time! :D
Phase47 wrote:Great stuff as usual. What are you using for drum & beat sounds? They sound fantastic.
Good question!!! My drums come from a variety of sources... first and foremost being the drum sequencer in Numerology. I also used Automaton and Replicant on some parts to provide a bit of variation. Finally I just picked up Axon on Cyber Monday and that's in there as well...so as you can see, it's a menagerie of sorts!!! :hihi: It always is!!!

Much appreciated both of you! CHEERS!!! :tu:
S1gns Of L1fe

Lovely track. Great work with those pads as usual and the bass and percussion have a nice punchy clear sound. The mix is great. I've recently been focusing on headroom issues too.

Good work :)

Ace mix!! Love your stuff S1gnsOfL1fe

sazb30 wrote:Ace mix!! Love your stuff S1gnsOfL1fe
Awesome dude! Glad you enjoyed it. Much appreciated! :tu:
S1gns Of L1fe

Wonderfully lush and punchy, nice arrangement... that second drop = wow! Impressive piece all around, really enjoyed it.

Oh, but...
S1gnsOfL1fe wrote:
sazb30 wrote:Ace mix!! Love your stuff S1gnsOfL1fe
Awesome dude! Glad you enjoyed it. Much appreciated! :tu:
If you ever have the pleasure of hearing sazb30 sing, you'll realize that the term dude just doesn't fit, somehow. ;)
Image Image

polyslax wrote:If you ever have the pleasure of hearing sazb30 sing, you'll realize that the term dude just doesn't fit, somehow. ;)
Oh snap!!! :dog: My apologies sazb30! I guess it's impossible to tell on the interwebs sometimes...still that's no excuse. Thanks Poly my man for pointing that out!!! :hug:
S1gns Of L1fe

I'm not that familiar with 51gn50fL1f3. Need to figure out how to type the name. :D

Excellent piece, very will mixed. Soothing but also multi-layered and involving. Kept me engaged for the full 7 minutes.

FrantzM wrote:I'm not that familiar with 51gn50fL1f3. Need to figure out how to type the name. :D

Excellent piece, very will mixed. Soothing but also multi-layered and involving. Kept me engaged for the full 7 minutes.
Nice!!! :hihi: Yeah there's a few numbers in my username...you'll eventually get it!!! :D

Production-wise, I used the following to create this track:

Pro Tools 10
VE Pro 5 (hosting my AU plugs in Pro Tools)
Alchemy (lots and lots of Alchemy!!! ;))
Diva (With Luftrum 9)
Numerology 3
MFM2
CamelSpace
CamelPhat
ChannelStrip (For compression...Inside PT)
Mastered in T-Racks 3 Deluxe

That's it! If it kept you engaged for the full 7 minutes then I've done my job. Again, many thanks!! Cheers!

-S1gns
S1gns Of L1fe

FrantzM wrote:I'm not that familiar with 51gn50fL1f3. Need to figure out how to type the name.
Welcome to the convoluted exercise of choosing new monthly root passwords :hihi:

Another really enjoyable (and excellent soundwise) piece. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote:Another really enjoyable (and excellent soundwise) piece. Thanks.
Your comments are always appreciated D.H.!!! Thanks so much! Cheers!!!

-S1gns :D
S1gns Of L1fe

How did I manage to miss this?
So much great music, so little time to hear it {sigh}
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”