Stockholm winter nights

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not sure I understand the sense of your question (are you worried it might be cute or did you want it to be cute?), but I like it, there's really nothing wrong with a cute, positive song, it can only make this shitty world better :)
Nice track :)

Nice track, Jesse. It has a light upbeat feeling, and like polyslax noted with "Theme For Ciin", I am picking up Celtic hints from this. Jesse of the clan McGorter.

Good work :)

+1
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Mac of BIOnighT wrote:Not sure I understand the sense of your question (are you worried it might be cute or did you want it to be cute?), but I like it, there's really nothing wrong with a cute, positive song, it can only make this shitty world better :)
Nice track :)
I didn't want to write a 'cute' track, cause I do that quite often, but this time I couldn't resist the music ^^ :D

^Don't let that stop you. Nice track.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

seismic1 wrote:Nice track, Jesse. It has a light upbeat feeling, and like polyslax noted with "Theme For Ciin", I am picking up Celtic hints from this. Jesse of the clan McGorter.

Good work :)
Cool, my own clan :D

I thought it was christmassy, like walking down all the streets with xmass shopping stuff and being a kid walking around like ":O 0_o"

Return to “Music Cafe”