One-Synth-Challenge 46: Triple Cheese - Voting and Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Triple Cheese

Time to vote for your top 5 tracks. All tracks are here.

RULES:
- Give 5 points to the track you think is best, 4 for second, then 3, 2 and 1.
- Voting is open to anyone.
- Last day for voting is 15th December (KVR time).
- If you have entered in the competition, you must vote to be eligible for prizes.
- No voting for yourself.
- Voters must have had 20 prior forum posts before start of the voting period, or participated in this month's contest.
- In the case of equal scores after voting, entries will be separated by how many 5 pts they got, then 4 pts and so on.

HOW TO VOTE:
You should allocate your votes, in a single post, in this thread ... something like this:

5 pts: Artist zxy - Track zxy
4 pts: Artist xqy - Track xqy
3 pts: Artist zyx - Track zyx
2 pts: Artist zqx - Track zqx
1 pt: Artist qzx - Track qzx

NOTE:
Reviews, however brief, are always welcome. Even if you can only find the time to add a short comment, then please do! ...it keeps the thread alive and encourages others to listen/vote.
Last edited by V'ger on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

First time in the contest.
I will make the start.

Liked Photnic's song from the first time hearing it.
Evo2slo seemed a bit repeating at some point, but i really liked the melodies and the feeling.
Couldn't leave Cheese symphony outside.
cactoos wrote nice melodies with the strings
Irion Da Ronin made some really high quality sounds.

5 pts: Photonic - BrieAmplifier
4 pts: evo2slo - Dreamtime
3 pts: QuadrupleA - Cheese Symphony
2 pts: cactoos - a better tomorrow
1 pt: Irion Da Ronin - Na die Reen

Good luck to everyoone

5 pts - Marks- a-whybikky - Sandy Island
4 pts - Shadows of Birds - Crayons & Dodos
3 pts - Pedalsteldrummer - We come in peace
2 pts - Bzur - Unconventionnaly
1 pts- Jasinski - Why do we keep ... ?

A few comments on the gossip page.

DELETED
Last edited by marks-a-whybikky on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wow! Thanks for ALL of the great tunes to listen to this time!

5 pts- QuadrupleA- Twitchy Robot

4 pts- Thrax- Sliced and Diced

3 pts- Doc Jon- Breaking the Code

2 pts- Yeager- Smile

1 pts- Pedalsteeldrummer- We Come in Peace

High in the running for me were- Rotation 9, Black Flash Dub, Watch the thorns, Brie Amplifier, Feed For A Film, and Radix.

Woo! Someone loves me! :D

ahem.

5 pts - QuadrupleA - Cheese Symphony
4 pts - Pedalsteeldrummer - We come in peace
3 pts - Marks-a-whybikky - Search, find and loose
2 pts - Rob West - Rennet
1 pts - Kraftraum - Rotation 10

Interesting how much I learned going through 50 submissions and judging them (which I hate doing).

Also - there is no end to the awesomeness that is the Cheese Symphony. :D

DELETED
Last edited by marks-a-whybikky on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

HELP

Some offtopic issue:
I cannot go to my soundcloudsite directly. I have to open the OSC-site, login and then I can open my site and see it in the old SC style.
I have iexplorer8, WinXP32. I tested it with the laptop from my wife. She has Firefox an there I see no problem. But than my SC-site opens in the new NEXT style (which confuses me a lot BTW).

Anyone else with the same problem?

Thx,
Photonic
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

photonic wrote:... I have to open the OSC-site, login and then I can open my site and see it in the old SC style.
Can you click More in the upper-right, then Switch back to Classic SoundCloud? And also, I agree there are some confusing aspects (and problems with the new SC, if you ask me - can't see comment responses on the track, for one).

I was beta tester of the Next thing. But didn't like too much. Many things i missed, don't remember which ones, but i remember that i missed a couple of important things from Old one.
I also suggested SoundCloud staff many thoughts, but it seems that they didn't get it at all.

Good luck with it mate.

Have a good day :)

Same here Irion. Their next thing is a big step backwards :(

z.prime wrote:
photonic wrote:... I have to open the OSC-site, login and then I can open my site and see it in the old SC style.
Can you click More in the upper-right, then Switch back to Classic SoundCloud? And also, I agree there are some confusing aspects (and problems with the new SC, if you ask me - can't see comment responses on the track, for one).
I see nothing than a black line on top with the SC-logo. Iexplorer says, that there is a failure on the site. I have to go over the OSC-site, login and then to my SC-site. And I see it in the old sytle. So no need to click on MORE. But when I open it in Firefox I see my site in the new NEXT look. Strange, why the difference? There I found the button for the old style. But unfortunately, it is not a permanent switch, just for the actaul session. BUMMER!!

So I hope, there will come some improvements.
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

photonic wrote:I see nothing than a black line on top with the SC-logo. Iexplorer says, that there is a failure on the site.
Yeah, I just tried it in IE8, epic fail! I really can't believe they didn't make it work in IE8... so many people making music still run XP SP3 and may use that browser!
Anyway, the easy solution: use Google Chrome (or Firefox, if you must... Chrome is much faster and uses much less memory).

[OT] @ Changes in SoundCloud:

CATASTROPHE!

We fear that this wonderful community ends like Myspace. Changes to the most useless in the name of so called progress. We are disgusted.

Does any of you know if there is some action taken that we can join as there seems to be no way to make oneself heard to the makers of SoundCloud apart from one of those phoney Facebook pages.

In Germany we call this verschlimmbessern.

Maybe it is time once more to move on.

Greetings
RuediRena

[cross-posted in the general OSC discussion thread]

RuediRena wrote:[OT] @ Changes in SoundCloud:

CATASTROPHE!

We fear that this wonderful community ends like Myspace. Changes to the most useless in the name of so called progress. We are disgusted.

Does any of you know if there is some action taken that we can join as there seems to be no way to make oneself heard to the makers of SoundCloud apart from one of those phoney Facebook pages.

In Germany we call this verschlimmbessern.

Maybe it is time once more to move on.

Greetings
RuediRena

[cross-posted in the general OSC discussion thread]
I remember when Cocacola came out with ""New Coke"... it was apparent to upper management real soon that they gave the up-and-coming managers a little too much rope with which to hang themselves. New Coke was hard to find (thank God) within six months.

Hopefully the staff at Soundcloud will realize the error. And soon...

Return to “Instruments”