Studio One 2.5 Now Available

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whee!

Downloading. :love:

64 Bit Video! YES! :-)
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

My milkshake brings all the girls to the yard

http://soundcloud.com/the-boogee-man

YES! Undockable piano roll with Instrument selector. Nice.
Cowbells!

"Instrument output, bus, and ReWire channels can be selected as the input to any audio track (grouped in branches in the input selection menu)"

Oh yes.

Awesome!

dalor wrote:YES! Undockable piano roll with Instrument selector. Nice.
I thought the piano roll was already undockable? Well mine lives on my 2nd monitor already. Not sure about the instrument selector.
My milkshake brings all the girls to the yard

http://soundcloud.com/the-boogee-man

For me the auto tail when rendering brings s1 right up to date.
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

Can't wait to get back home and try it :)

Do the tracks stay in the same order in the arrange and console views in 2.5, or is it still a horrid mess? i.e., this issue. That's probably my #1 gripe with S1.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

It is great that Presonus continues to update Studio One. It is definitely becoming better and better, and has a bright future in the DAW market.

I am so glad that I switched from Acid Pro 7, where development and updates are nonexistent.

Great update (and I'm a cubase 6.5 user with 7 preordered), no filler, great workflow enhancements. I'm keeping an eye on presonus, Iike their direction...

Everything running smooth so far, great update. :D

For potential new users, I also noticed that the price for the Professional version is now $299 USD at Presonus' online shop. I did not see any details about whether the price is temporary or permanent.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”