Remember the UK Garage style?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

.....well, it's back (for at least 3 minutes) :hihi:
This is also my attempt at getting something useful out of the DBlue Glitch VST effect without loosing track of everything. It's one of the craziest effects known to man and it's VERY weird for me working with it. It's contemporary and all, and my other music all sounds like it was done in 1985!

Anyway, here it is
http://soundcloud.com/kbeesmusic/the-gift

I guess people are trying to forget this style then :lol:

I like those UK garage and 2step sound :)
soundcloud.com/yudaidhun

Yeah, it was short-lived but had some interesting elements to me. Glad you remember it too Yudaidhun :)

Verrrrrry nice! I like that funky wobbly bass and the drum...over all groove...nice work! :)

It's not that wobbly is it Chuck? Semi-wobble I'd call it :hihi: You're the king of Wobblyness my friend :lol:

K-Bee wrote:It's not that wobbly is it Chuck? Semi-wobble I'd call it :hihi: You're the king of Wobblyness my friend :lol:
I'm the king of Wobblynees? NOT! Perhaps wobble is the wrong word...but it does sort of have that modern D & B D-Step sound? :)

More like 1999'ish I'd say - at least that was my intention. But obviously you're right though as it's sound 15 years newer than my other stuff :hihi:

I'd say that '98-'99 is right on the money. Reminds me of one of the tracks on TOCA2. Nice groove and choice of sounds.

Good work :)

TOCA2 the racing game?? I think I played that back then....and crashed in a matter of seconds! :lol:

K-Bee wrote:TOCA2 the racing game?? I think I played that back then....and crashed in a matter of seconds! :lol:
bit like the uk garage scene then

K-Bee wrote:TOCA2 the racing game?? I think I played that back then....and crashed in a matter of seconds! :lol:
Cool game. I used to love that one. Lots of greenery to explore :hihi:

Kriminal wrote:
bit like the uk garage scene then
:lol:
Now we just need dupstep to do the same :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”