What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Trackspacer in S1: When exporting a mix the tracks using Trackspacer fade in later

Official support for: wavesfactory.com

Moderator: wavesfactory

syeo66
KVRer

1 post since 3 Dec, 2012

Postby syeo66; Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:58 am Trackspacer in S1: When exporting a mix the tracks using Trackspacer fade in later

Hi there
Trackspacer seems to be a good idea but I actually just can't use it because when exporting offline (sometimes I have to do it offline) the tracks using Trackspacer fade in too late. Most of the time about 5 seconds later than they should. Sounds quite odd... Is this a known thing?
Thanks and keep up the good work
Red
wavesfactory
KVRist

390 posts since 12 May, 2010

Postby wavesfactory; Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:30 am

syeo66 wrote:Hi there
Trackspacer seems to be a good idea but I actually just can't use it because when exporting offline (sometimes I have to do it offline) the tracks using Trackspacer fade in too late. Most of the time about 5 seconds later than they should. Sounds quite odd... Is this a known thing?
Thanks and keep up the good work
Red

This is not a known issue.
Can you tell me what DAW are you using and in which OS?
Also, try to download the new version from our website.

Moderator: wavesfactory

Return to Wavesfactory