What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Subsession Media Files

Official support for: cantabilesoftware.com

Moderator: bradr

KVRer

14 posts since 29 Sep, 2012

Postby tullsterx; Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:48 pm Subsession Media Files

I want to play some media files with certain subsessions in our show. Is there anyway to link the loading, or muting/unmuting, of certain media file with the loading of certain subsessions?
KVRist

193 posts since 6 Dec, 2005

Postby pinkcanaru; Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Absolutely!
Just tick a media file and it will be available to play. There are ways to autostart a file when a subsession loads too.
Is that what you want to do?
KVRer

Postby tullsterx; Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:10 pm

I want to make certain audio files load and be ready to go when I load certain subsessions. But, I don't want them to auto-start, I want to be able to start and stop it during the song via the master transport controls assigned to switches on my keyboard.

How do I set that up? I didn't see anyway to set the subsession behavior for media files.

Thanks
KVRer

Postby tullsterx; Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:24 am

Follow-up:

I ended up setting up Midi Assignments to start and stop each track from two switches on my controller, and set all of the assignments to be enabled/disabled via subsessions. Now I just have to make sure that only the one I want is enabled in each subsession. Works well, but is kinda tedious to set up.

Moderator: bradr

Return to Topten Software