What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRer
 
19 posts since 12 Sep, 2011

Postby grrr1231; Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:33 am

Hi,

I know you guys are busy updating to 64 bit, but just sending a reminder for a license transfer request sent last week.

Thanks :)
KVRist
 
118 posts since 19 Apr, 2007

Postby Waza; Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:18 am

yes please respond to this as I'm looking forward to using it.



:D
KVRist
 
118 posts since 19 Apr, 2007

Postby Waza; Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:48 pm

over 9 days and counting. anyone going to answer any emails?
KVRian
 
629 posts since 5 Jan, 2004

Postby klagga; Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Have you got an answer yet? Just curious.
KVRist
 
118 posts since 19 Apr, 2007

Postby Waza; Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:06 am

I emailed Nick directly and he said the transfer is in the making. Due to the server crash things are a little slower than usual. But at least the ball is rolling now.
KVRist
 
103 posts since 20 Feb, 2005

Postby zlatan; Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 am

same problem here ...
What email address did work for you ?
KVRist
 
118 posts since 19 Apr, 2007

Postby Waza; Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:18 pm

I tried a few. I got my license a few weeks ago. It took just over 2 weeks.
KVRist
 
103 posts since 20 Feb, 2005

Postby zlatan; Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Man , this is getting ridiculous !!!
I emailed a few times and no response for over a month now !!

I bought the Reverb and Compressors and this is the worst customer support EVER !!

BAD JOB Arts Acoustic !
User avatar
KVRian
 
1121 posts since 24 Dec, 2004, from Adelaide, South Australia

Postby audiobot202; Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:19 pm

I've been waiting over a month for 2 license transfers.
Tracktion is BAAAAAACK !!!
KVRAF
 
1615 posts since 11 Dec, 2005, from Möllevången, Malmö, Sweden

Postby jensa; Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:07 am

audiobot202 wrote:I've been waiting over a month for 2 license transfers.
... and to make things worse, now you have to pay sick amounts for a transfer. Makes me think twice about buying anything more from them and even then come to the conclusion that it's not worth it.

http://artsacoustic.com/news_details_27a.12.12.php
User avatar
KVRAF
 
2190 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Deutschland

Postby murnau; Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:14 am

jensa wrote:
audiobot202 wrote:I've been waiting over a month for 2 license transfers.
... and to make things worse, now you have to pay sick amounts for a transfer. Makes me think twice about buying anything more from them and even then come to the conclusion that it's not worth it.

http://artsacoustic.com/news_details_27a.12.12.php


yep, you can buy bigrock for 52,93 EUR now and when you sell 50,00 EUR transfer fee? i doubt you get rid of it. :lol:
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more” ― Nikola Tesla
User avatar
KVRian
 
558 posts since 29 Apr, 2012, from Mos Esley

Postby Endor-8o8; Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 am

murnau wrote:
jensa wrote:
audiobot202 wrote:I've been waiting over a month for 2 license transfers.
... and to make things worse, now you have to pay sick amounts for a transfer. Makes me think twice about buying anything more from them and even then come to the conclusion that it's not worth it.

http://artsacoustic.com/news_details_27a.12.12.php


yep, you can buy bigrock for 52,93 EUR now and when you sell 50,00 EUR transfer fee? i doubt you get rid of it. :lol:


I don't know any dev practicing such high transfer fees...They'd rather don't allow transfer instead of this unreal rule. Nobody's willing to pay such high transfer fees... :?
"It is better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a sheep."
KVRist
 
103 posts since 20 Feb, 2005

Postby zlatan; Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:40 am

Still havn't heard from them anyway :?
KVRAF
 
1560 posts since 24 Feb, 2004

Postby re_mute; Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:14 pm

zlatan wrote:Still havn't heard from them anyway :?


That's appalling customer service. :shock:
"What embecile composed this list :/"
KVRAF
 
18802 posts since 4 Sep, 2001, from Melbourne Australia

Postby TheoM; Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:37 am

Endor-8o8 wrote:
murnau wrote:
jensa wrote:
audiobot202 wrote:I've been waiting over a month for 2 license transfers.
... and to make things worse, now you have to pay sick amounts for a transfer. Makes me think twice about buying anything more from them and even then come to the conclusion that it's not worth it.

http://artsacoustic.com/news_details_27a.12.12.php


yep, you can buy bigrock for 52,93 EUR now and when you sell 50,00 EUR transfer fee? i doubt you get rid of it. :lol:


I don't know any dev practicing such high transfer fees...They'd rather don't allow transfer instead of this unreal rule. Nobody's willing to pay such high transfer fees... :?


well i do know they are nice guys, really nice and i am disappointed to read this new fee and topic that they are not answering emails :(.... but from what i understand since they are in the EU the seller can pass on his code and download link as long as he deletes it from his computer, no fee required.
"Just call me shitload, cause I own a shitload of plugins!"
Next

Moderators: alex at artsacoustic.com, oliver at artsacoustic, nick at artsacoustic

Return to Arts Acoustic