What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Flame Update

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Caco
KVRian

1043 posts since 25 Apr, 2005

Postby Caco; Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:39 am Flame Update

Found a small bug which was causing Flame to crash for some people. If you were having problems with Flame then please give the updated versions (x86 and x64) a try. Can be downloaded here.
sinkmusic
KVRAF

5558 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from france

Postby sinkmusic; Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:41 am

Thank you !
Flame is a nice FX, i hope it will get some updates and new features in the future :)
Caco
KVRian

Postby Caco; Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:07 am

Thanks sinkmusic
If there is interest in Flame then it will be developed further as I have lots of ideas for it !
spacedad
KVRAF

4712 posts since 25 Apr, 2002, from the bottom of the barrel

Postby spacedad; Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:17 am

thanks for the update,i think it did crash my eXT one time,so i'll check it out.
harryupbabble
KVRist

218 posts since 19 Mar, 2012

Postby harryupbabble; Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:03 am

Caco wrote:Found a small bug which was causing Flame to crash for some people. If you were having problems with Flame then please give the updated versions (x86 and x64) a try. Can be downloaded here.

Martin, of the the two files from your link here, the 32-bit version is now working in Reaper. Yeeehaaa! The 64-bit version still doesn't work and it crashes Reaper.

The other 64-bit v2 that you sent me the other day still produces that error message during "clear cache /rescan" in Reaper but it doesn't crash Reaper anymore and once the rescan is finished, it shows up as available. I used it on an audio track and it totally works. I can live with that error message. Thanks very much. :)
Caco
KVRian

Postby Caco; Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:33 am

harryupbabble wrote:
Caco wrote:Found a small bug which was causing Flame to crash for some people. If you were having problems with Flame then please give the updated versions (x86 and x64) a try. Can be downloaded here.

Martin, of the the two files from your link here, the 32-bit version is now working in Reaper. Yeeehaaa! The 64-bit version still doesn't work and it crashes Reaper.

The other 64-bit v2 that you sent me the other day still produces that error message during "clear cache /rescan" in Reaper but it doesn't crash Reaper anymore and once the rescan is finished, it shows up as available. I used it on an audio track and it totally works. I can live with that error message. Thanks very much. :)

Great news, am getting closer to it working for everybody!
RunBeerRun
KVRAF

7342 posts since 2 Aug, 2005, from Guitar Land, USA

Postby RunBeerRun; Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:09 am

I like it as a midi ducker, probably would be easier to do by CC than note-on, but still good! :-o
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/RunBeerRun5 -Youtube jams
https://twitter.com/RunBeerRun5 -Twitter rants
Caco
KVRian

Postby Caco; Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 am

RunBeerRun wrote:I like it as a midi ducker, probably would be easier to do by CC than note-on, but still good! :-o

Glad to hear Flame is proving useful, controlling it with midi has been a secret weapon of mine and can be used for some cool effects :)
spacedad
KVRAF

4712 posts since 25 Apr, 2002, from the bottom of the barrel

Postby spacedad; Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 am

it didn't crash xt this time.:)
Caco
KVRian

Postby Caco; Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:16 pm

spacedad wrote:it didn't crash xt this time.:)

:party:

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to KVRDC14 Chat