What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Polyslax - Fork

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

K-Bee
KVRAF

1516 posts since 9 Mar, 2009, from Copenhagen, Denmark

Postby K-Bee; Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:23 am

Glitchy sadness! :shock: :)
D.H. Miltz
D.H. MOD

8554 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:28 am

I enjoyed it all, as I tend to, but my favorite moment was the sort of pause-for-ten-seconds around 1:24 or so. Thanks, polyslax.
2NDMOUSE
KVRian

794 posts since 12 Oct, 2005, from digging a tunnel under your PC

Postby 2NDMOUSE; Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 am

Loved the rhythms throughout Poly. Totally understand the barbieri reference seismic alluded to , as I initially thought of " ghosts " and " nightporter " by Japan , so I felt at home with the psuedo japanese plucks.
The part after the fork was very abstract and freeform , almost like a jazz trumpet solo , but re-imagined for a bladerunner generation.
If i remember correctly , you use reactor ? If so , your style , instrumentations etc...are one of the reasons that contribute to me hopefully buying it after christmas =)
polyslax
KVRAF

8059 posts since 11 Dec, 2003, from Canada

Postby polyslax; Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Thanks muchly guys!

2NDMOUSE wrote:If i remember correctly , you use reactor ? If so , your style , instrumentations etc...are one of the reasons that contribute to me hopefully buying it after christmas =)

I have Reaktor but tbh it doesn't see a lot of use here. It's a playground for sure, but for some reason I don't tend to reach for it. In this track the bass and solo were done with Trilian. All the other synth sounds were done with Synplant.
Image Image
Previous

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe