What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Alchemy lower version then 1.50.1

Official support for: camelaudio.com

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

MWSOS
KVRian

773 posts since 13 Jun, 2006, from Cornwall, UK

Postby MWSOS; Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your support message, and for subsequently passing on details of your system so we can attempt to duplicate the issue here.

We'll get back to you as soon as we find out what's happening.

Martin
MWSOS
KVRian

773 posts since 13 Jun, 2006, from Cornwall, UK

Postby MWSOS; Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 am

Roman Che wrote:In older tutorials i see faster feedback from interface elements or switching.. But 1.50.1 sometimes need 2 seconds for open Oscillator panel or switch something. For opening plugin GUI window i need to wait 2-3-4 seconds sometimes 5.

Hi again Roman,

Many thanks again for providing full details of your problem to us, and particularly for the short video demonstrating it that you forwarded today.

Such feedback is invaluable, especially when we're not sure what's actually happening on other people's computers :wink:

We can now confirm that the opening time for Alchemy's main GUI is perfectly normal, but the brief pause when clicking on Source A/B/C/D immediately after opening the GUI is a bug that unfortunately crept in between 1.50.0 and 1.50.1

We hope this will be fixed with v1.50.2 - a public beta should be available in a day or 2, and by the end of this week at the latest.

Martin
Roman Che
KVRist

35 posts since 28 Nov, 2012

Postby Roman Che; Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:13 am

Many thanks to support team !

Bug fixed in Alchemy Plugin v1.50.2.3141 - BETA (Windows). Still some small delay when loading plugin window - but is no problem. Switching sources is now ok - fast like 1.25 now. Now waiting official release (few days later, as i know)

I really impressed by Camel Audio support team!

Thanks !
Previous

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

Return to Camel Audio