Neo Soul Keys 3x issue

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I picked up upgrade to Neo Soul Keys 3x in the recent Black Friday Sale. I had the earlier version with just the Suitcase and this "3X" version adds the Stage and Wurlitzer sets.

I downloaded and decompressed the library OK but when I tried to authorise this new version of the library in the K 5.0.3 player it reports not finding a file. The result is the library is unable to be located and despite having a kosher serial etc is unseen and unusable in Kontakt.

I contacted Gospel Musicians (the vendor) support and got a quick reply that it was being referred to the engineers. I waited a few days and then sent another query. I got a short reply from an iPhone saying it was being being re-encoded and "we will have something in a couple of days". That was on the 27th of last month. Since then, nada. They have my 70 bucks and aren't really bending over backwards to keep me informed of progress or get me a fix.

Anyone else have a problem with this library? This library insisted on the 5.03 build - "made with a later version of Kontakt" message came up when I initially tried to authorise using 5.02. Seems like perhaps this works for the creators on their Macs but not on PC. I would not be surprised if this is yet another boon from the people who brought you ... copy protection...

Regards,
egbert

There are about two customers including you that has had this issue. The other customer was resolved.

We sent you a support email from NI on how to troubleshoot and submit error logs. The other customer sent his error log back, but we did not hear back from you.
GospelMusicians.com - #1 Site for Gospel Musicians.

NeoSoulKeys.com - One of the Most Authentic, Realistic, and buttery EP

GospelMusicians wrote:There are about two customers including you that has had this issue. The other customer was resolved.

We sent you a support email from NI on how to troubleshoot and submit error logs. The other customer sent his error log back, but we did not hear back from you.
Nothing from NI has arrived here except a notice on the new Reaktor version on November 30th. Nothing further from Gospel Musicians either since the first one liner on 24/11 and the second equally brief one on 27/11. If you have more information I would have appreciated it.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”