What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Wave Designer 0.3.10 / Customer Discounts / Tone2 Crossgrades Available

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

As a producer, sound designer and/or musician, would this application be useful in your current workflow or creative process?

Yes
151
83%
No
31
17%
 
Total votes : 182
Shabdahbriah
KVRAF
 
4323 posts since 19 Jun, 2008

Postby Shabdahbriah; Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:34 pm

rlahalla wrote:
Shabdahbriah wrote:Just a little: This works with "Tone2 Ray Blaster" (waveforms) bump... :wink:


Have you tried any of the waves from WD with Rab Blaster? I'm just wondering cos I'm pretty excited to play with Ray Blaster! Seems like it's going to be fun to work with and something that WD would be complimentary to :D

No, it isn't available yet. (I didn't beta it)

Yes, I am looking forward to doing so also, with some goodness from WaveDesigner...

(thank YOU very much!). :D
Perception is the ultimate "reality" ~ but not, the ultimate Truth.
rlahalla
KVRAF
 
2798 posts since 20 Feb, 2004, from in ur head pullin cablez out [boston, ma]

Postby rlahalla; Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Shabdahbriah wrote:No, it isn't available yet. (I didn't beta it)

For some reason I thought you were. My mistake :)

Shabdahbriah wrote:Yes, I am looking forward to doing so also, with some goodness from WaveDesigner...

(thank YOU very much!). :D

No problemo! :D
rlahalla
KVRAF
 
2798 posts since 20 Feb, 2004, from in ur head pullin cablez out [boston, ma]

Postby rlahalla; Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:20 am

Is anyone else having an issue still with FL Studio and UI elements?
rlahalla
KVRAF
 
2798 posts since 20 Feb, 2004, from in ur head pullin cablez out [boston, ma]

Postby rlahalla; Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:05 am

Just a note - those who have or will purchase Tone2's new Ray Blaster plug-in will be able to get a crossgrade discount on Wave Designer shortly. If you've already purchased Ray Blaster, please contact me via PM or e-mail on the site and I'll provide a link for the crossgrade via e-mail.
User avatar
Ingonator
KVRAF
 
8241 posts since 21 Mar, 2008, from Hannover, Germany

Postby Ingonator; Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:13 am

rlahalla wrote:Just a note - those who have or will purchase Tone2's new Ray Blaster plug-in will be able to get a crossgrade discount on Wave Designer shortly. If you've already purchased Ray Blaster, please contact me via PM or e-mail on the site and I'll provide a link for the crossgrade via e-mail.

Hi Reason,

sounds great.

Based on a idea which Markus had for a specific type of waveforms i just have created 50 waveforms on the way to that (using the formula editor)...

This thing is just crazy...


Ingo
Waldorf Beta Forum Manager
"Atmospheric Transients" for PPG Wave 3.V
"Analog vs Digital" for Blofeld
Win 7 64-bit / Live 9 / Cubase 7.5 / Studio One / Reaper / Pro Tools // Blofeld / Pulse 2 / many plugins
rlahalla
KVRAF
 
2798 posts since 20 Feb, 2004, from in ur head pullin cablez out [boston, ma]

Postby rlahalla; Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Ingonator wrote:sounds great.

Based on a idea which Markus had for a specific type of waveforms i just have created 50 waveforms on the way to that (using the formula editor)...

This thing is just crazy...


Ingo


Thanks Ingo :)
rlahalla
KVRAF
 
2798 posts since 20 Feb, 2004, from in ur head pullin cablez out [boston, ma]

Postby rlahalla; Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:28 pm

We'll be sending out a newsletter to all customers later on today with a discount crossgrade link for Wave Designer and I'll have new video online later this week with a rundown of all the features and functions :)
User avatar
Ingonator
KVRAF
 
8241 posts since 21 Mar, 2008, from Hannover, Germany

Postby Ingonator; Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Just creating/finishing a selection of waveforms that should be part ofr an official Rayblaster soundset (release should not take too long) and this selection contains around 95+ % of waveforms based on the Formula editor of Wave Designer (+ some editing in Wavelab Elements 7). :)


Ingo
Waldorf Beta Forum Manager
"Atmospheric Transients" for PPG Wave 3.V
"Analog vs Digital" for Blofeld
Win 7 64-bit / Live 9 / Cubase 7.5 / Studio One / Reaper / Pro Tools // Blofeld / Pulse 2 / many plugins
rlahalla
KVRAF
 
2798 posts since 20 Feb, 2004, from in ur head pullin cablez out [boston, ma]

Postby rlahalla; Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Ingonator wrote:Just creating/finishing a selection of waveforms that should be part ofr an official Rayblaster soundset (release should not take too long) and this selection contains around 95+ % of waveforms based on the Formula editor of Wave Designer (+ some editing in Wavelab Elements 7). :)


Ingo


Hey Ingo, how the hell did you make that waveform in the Ray Blaster thread?? Is that a formula? If so, you wanna enlighten me? :D
User avatar
Ingonator
KVRAF
 
8241 posts since 21 Mar, 2008, from Hannover, Germany

Postby Ingonator; Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:08 pm

rlahalla wrote:
Ingonator wrote:Just creating/finishing a selection of waveforms that should be part ofr an official Rayblaster soundset (release should not take too long) and this selection contains around 95+ % of waveforms based on the Formula editor of Wave Designer (+ some editing in Wavelab Elements 7). :)


Ingo


Hey Ingo, how the hell did you make that waveform in the Ray Blaster thread?? Is that a formula? If so, you wanna enlighten me? :D


Yep, for that special waveform the formula and all settings are displayed in the screenshot... :)

With drawing waveforms from scratch (= Node editor) so far i did not get such beautiful and/or crazy results (and also not so fast/many!!) as with the Formula editor.


Ingo
Waldorf Beta Forum Manager
"Atmospheric Transients" for PPG Wave 3.V
"Analog vs Digital" for Blofeld
Win 7 64-bit / Live 9 / Cubase 7.5 / Studio One / Reaper / Pro Tools // Blofeld / Pulse 2 / many plugins
rlahalla
KVRAF
 
2798 posts since 20 Feb, 2004, from in ur head pullin cablez out [boston, ma]

Postby rlahalla; Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Ingonator wrote:Yep, for that special waveform the formula and all settings are displayed in the screenshot... :)

lol, smart enough to create Wave Designer but dumb enough not to look at your screenshot :)

Ingonator wrote:With drawing waveforms from scratch (= Node editor) so far i did not get such beautiful and/or crazy results (and also not so fast/many!!) as with the Formula editor.

Funny enough, I agree. the formula editor allows you to create some waveforms that are just insane, and would take many minutes with the node editor..

Try some Frac + Round combinations...
User avatar
Ingonator
KVRAF
 
8241 posts since 21 Mar, 2008, from Hannover, Germany

Postby Ingonator; Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:40 pm

rlahalla wrote:
Try some Frac + Round combinations...

Already tried, either one of both of them.

Sometimes when i have created an interesting formula i add something like FRAC or another funtion to that whole other formula like FRAC(XXXX) where XXXX is the old formula. :)


Ingo
Waldorf Beta Forum Manager
"Atmospheric Transients" for PPG Wave 3.V
"Analog vs Digital" for Blofeld
Win 7 64-bit / Live 9 / Cubase 7.5 / Studio One / Reaper / Pro Tools // Blofeld / Pulse 2 / many plugins
rlahalla
KVRAF
 
2798 posts since 20 Feb, 2004, from in ur head pullin cablez out [boston, ma]

Postby rlahalla; Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Ingonator wrote:Sometimes when i have created an interesting formula i add something like FRAC or another funtion to that whole other formula like FRAC(XXXX) where XXXX is the old formula. :)


hehe, that's essentially what I do too :D
t3toooo
KVRAF
 
1503 posts since 24 Dec, 2005

Postby t3toooo; Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:00 pm

rlahalla wrote:Is anyone else having an issue still with FL Studio and UI elements?



the gui is broken when using buzz x64 bridged but it works in x32 (energy xt)

can't wait to use it in x64,any release date planned?


how to use the formula editor are there any formulas out there for education purposes?
rlahalla
KVRAF
 
2798 posts since 20 Feb, 2004, from in ur head pullin cablez out [boston, ma]

Postby rlahalla; Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:57 pm

t3toooo wrote:
rlahalla wrote:Is anyone else having an issue still with FL Studio and UI elements?



the gui is broken when using buzz x64 bridged but it works in x32 (energy xt)

can't wait to use it in x64,any release date planned?


how to use the formula editor are there any formulas out there for education purposes?


just a heads up, Buzz is not a DAW I'm going to go out of my way to support :( My apologies, but it's just high up on the priority list.

I will, however get an x64 version out for you, and I'll also be posting a whole slew of formulas to work with either tonite or tomorrow :)
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments