What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Auria is on sale for $24.99

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

polaris20
KVRian

1086 posts since 12 Mar, 2005

Postby polaris20; Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:14 am

So far I'm pretty impressed. I am really, really hoping they get Audiobus, as well as Drumtrack HD and Sampletank. If I could get those three apps going together, the iPad would replace my laptop for mobile stuff.

Already it has a bit, as I was able to ditch my laptop this past weekend doing some rehearsal recording with a drummer, bassist, and me.

It's nice not having to schlep a laptop while already taking three guitars, an amp, and a pedalboard.
iPlogger
KVRist

429 posts since 27 Oct, 2011, from Pacific Northwest

Postby iPlogger; Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:16 am

polaris20 wrote:It's nice not having to schlep a laptop while already taking three guitars, an amp, and a pedalboard.

Very true. I was very happy when I bought the iConnectMIDI which now allows my USB keyboard to play my MIDI racks. NO MORE laptop to bring to practice or on stage and I have been very happy about that.

I'm considering using Auria as my on stage mixer (with the Presonus 1818vsl) and I can stick that in my rack and no more need for my Mackie mixer! Now if I can just get apps that replicate the Roland JV-1080 and Yamaha Motif Rack XS... :)
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Mobile Apps and Hardware