XILS-LE is it just me ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've always found most presets to be confusing in that they barely make sound or sound like garbage. I must have this problem. I'll install the latest version and see if it helps (V1083 right?)

Thanks for the prompt support LtZ and Xavier. All good now. :)
Last edited by rasscass on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

The new update crashes studio one 2 at launch when it scans it, so it disables it.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:The new update crashes studio one 2 at launch when it scans it, so it disables it.
Hi Echoes,
On which system are you running, OSX (which one), windows (which one) ?
Thanks in advance

Best
Xavier

I also had this issue and thought it was just me since no one else mentioned it, so nice to get this fix to browse the presets.

since I pulled up the bug (and some others) how about a NFR update to XILS full. I think I deserve it.. no ?

:hihi: :clap:
V'ger wrote:I also had this issue and thought it was just me since no one else mentioned it, so nice to get this fix to browse the presets.

Yes sure, treat yourself.. :hihi:

xavier wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote:The new update crashes studio one 2 at launch when it scans it, so it disables it.
Hi Echoes,
On which system are you running, OSX (which one), windows (which one) ?
Thanks in advance

Best
Xavier
OSX 10.8 Moutain Lion. Loading in 64bit mode.

Thanks for the info Echoes. I will check.

BTW : I just uploaded an new 1.0.83 and 1.5.3 beta which fixes the issue reported by topaz (I want here to thank you again for your help, and will email you soon)

Best regards
Xavier

EDIT: answered.

Return to “Instruments”