accSone released crusherX-Mac! 4

Official support for: accsone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We like to inform you about the update of crusher-Mac!

crusherX-Mac! 4

What's new?

With crusherX-Mac! 4 you will explore new static sound dimensions: Stop the live grain buffer and load your favorite audio file into the vapor buffer. Let the grains dance on your file and trust your ears! Play this cloud with your midi keyboard. Run the live vapor buffer mode and save the content of the current buffer to disk at any time. Starting and stopping the live vapor mode will not create transitions because a smooth small fading is automatically calculated. You can now use over 140 predefined and assigned plug-In parameters to control the plug from your host. With the new sizable and separated Cloud 3D window you can view the grains in detail. crusher-Mac! 4 supports Mac OS X.

Here you can find out more about crusherX-Mac! 4

New pricing!

crusherX-Mac! 4 : €79.00 (including 19% VAT)
Upgrade from all 1.xx, 2.xx, 3.xx versions to the 4.xx version : €69.00 (including 19% VAT)

If you are a registered user of older crusher-Mac! versions (1-3), you can find an update offer in the accSone shop.

Best
Jörg
Last edited by freq on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hi, is this identical to the Windows version as they seem to be on different version numbers?

aMUSEd wrote:Hi, is this identical to the Windows version as they seem to be on different version numbers?
It is identical to crusherX-Studio! 4 (AU/VST plugin)

Best
Jörg

I see, what is the difference from CrusherX 6? Is it just the lack of a standalone?

aMUSEd wrote:I see, what is the difference from CrusherX 6? Is it just the lack of a standalone?
Yes, crusherX-Studio! and crusherX-Mac! are focused on plugin functionality including quantization mode.

Best
Jörg

Hi,

here you can find a comparision sheet beween crusherX-Live! and crusherX-Studio!

http://www.accsone.com/content/view/103 ... g,english/

Best
Jörg

So no sampler functionality or ability to edit sounds in the plugin and Mac version?
Stereo Input
4-Channel FM-Oscillator (same as in crusherX-Live!, but can't be edited, only random function. Sounds that are created with crusherX-Live! can be imported)
That seems too limited to me.

aMUSEd wrote:So no sampler functionality or ability to edit sounds in the plugin and Mac version?
Stereo Input
4-Channel FM-Oscillator (same as in crusherX-Live!, but can't be edited, only random function. Sounds that are created with crusherX-Live! can be imported)
crusherX-Studio! (the VST PC version) and crusherX-Mac! (the AU/VST MAC Version) does not have a sampler on board, because they derive their input from the host track (and even from a better sampler provided by your DAW). So there is no need for the plugins to provide a sampler or other tone Generators.

Best
Jörg

freq wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:So no sampler functionality or ability to edit sounds in the plugin and Mac version?
Stereo Input
crusherX-Studio! (the VST PC version) and crusherX-Mac! (the AU/VST MAC Version) does not have a sampler on board, because they derive their input from the host track (and even from a better sampler provided by your DAW). So there is no need for the plugins to provide a sampler or other tone Generators.

Best
Jörg
So they function as effects then, not instruments?

aMUSEd wrote:
So they function as effects then, not instruments?
Yes.

So can you not play them with midi notes? Is that true of the standalone too?

aMUSEd wrote:So can you not play them with midi notes? Is that true of the standalone too?
Yes, sure!

Some DAWs have problems to route MIDI Events to VST effects. Here you find a couple of workarounds:

http://www.accsone.com/content/view/936 ... g,english/

http://www.accsone.com/content/view/937 ... g,english/

Thanks
Jörg

OK I might have to give this a go this weekend

Just got an Email with the 4.21 update with an improved anti-aliasing mode for pitch shifting algos - testing now :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:Just got an Email with the 4.21 update with an improved anti-aliasing mode for pitch shifting algos - testing now :)
Wow, that makes for a huge difference, of course with some presets the old aliased sound fits better but one can always disable the anti-aliasing algo. Great update once again!

Return to “accSone”