Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Generic Ambient Name

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

User avatar
abstractcats
KVRAF
 
3134 posts since 19 Aug, 2008, from USA-lien In the 8th Dimention

Postby abstractcats; Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:49 am Generic Ambient Name

Jesse Gorter
KVRist
 
458 posts since 30 Nov, 2004

Postby Jesse Gorter; Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:21 am

I like your username.


Oh and the atmosphere is wonderfully eerie
cron
KVRAF
 
2260 posts since 27 Dec, 2002, from London

Postby cron; Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:39 am

Very cool indeed. I've little time for nicey-nice 'warm blankets of sound' ambient music and this has the kind of spiky, uncomfortable undercurrents that I like. Love that shifting high frequency drone.
User avatar
abstractcats
KVRAF
 
3134 posts since 19 Aug, 2008, from USA-lien In the 8th Dimention

Postby abstractcats; Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:38 am

Thanks guys! The screen name is something I came up with, back in about 1985, I thought I'd like to own a record company, at the time...never happened :)
User avatar
seismic1
KVRAF
 
7364 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Nice track, Scott. It's certainly got plenty of atmosphere. Quite spooky. I can hear restlessness and rumblings of discontent beneath that drone. There's going to be trouble. If not today, then tomorrow.

Good work :)
User avatar
abstractcats
KVRAF
 
3134 posts since 19 Aug, 2008, from USA-lien In the 8th Dimention

Postby abstractcats; Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:57 am

seismic1 wrote:Nice track, Scott. It's certainly got plenty of atmosphere. Quite spooky. I can hear restlessness and rumblings of discontent beneath that drone. There's going to be trouble. If not today, then tomorrow.

Good work :)


It will come like, a thief in the night...and it will bring....COOKIES!!
:D
ohmdsp
KVRist
 
89 posts since 11 May, 2010, from Colorado

Postby ohmdsp; Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Wow...that track really puts me on edge. It is very erie and sounds cool. Nice work!
User avatar
abstractcats
KVRAF
 
3134 posts since 19 Aug, 2008, from USA-lien In the 8th Dimention

Postby abstractcats; Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:14 pm

ohmdsp wrote:Wow...that track really puts me on edge. It is very erie and sounds cool. Nice work!

Thanks! Glad to hear it has some emotional effect. I love distorting vocals to something unrecognizable.
Bobbotov
KVRian
 
1035 posts since 14 May, 2008, from Tralfamadore

Postby Bobbotov; Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 pm

abstractcats wrote:Ambion 1



Wait, isn't that a sleep medication? :-o

Cool track. Kind of creepy but I mean in a good way.
User avatar
abstractcats
KVRAF
 
3134 posts since 19 Aug, 2008, from USA-lien In the 8th Dimention

Postby abstractcats; Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Bobbotov wrote:
abstractcats wrote:Ambion 1



Wait, isn't that a sleep medication? :-o

Cool track. Kind of creepy but I mean in a good way.

:dog: I believe your right... :lol: May be, I should think about another title? :D
ostfront
Banned

Postby ostfront; Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:05 pm

abstractcats wrote:
Bobbotov wrote:
abstractcats wrote:Ambion 1



Wait, isn't that a sleep medication? :-o

Cool track. Kind of creepy but I mean in a good way.

:dog: I believe your right... :lol: May be, I should think about another title? :D


iAmbion Mark 1.0
User avatar
abstractcats
KVRAF
 
3134 posts since 19 Aug, 2008, from USA-lien In the 8th Dimention

Postby abstractcats; Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:07 pm

ostfront wrote:
abstractcats wrote:
Bobbotov wrote:
abstractcats wrote:Ambion 1



Wait, isn't that a sleep medication? :-o

Cool track. Kind of creepy but I mean in a good way.

:dog: I believe your right... :lol: May be, I should think about another title? :D


iAmbion Mark 1.0
err yeah :hihi:
User avatar
folderol
KVRAF
 
4429 posts since 5 Aug, 2006, from UK - Here!

Postby folderol; Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:11 am

For some reason, this made me think of the Harry Potter stories :-o
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was)
User avatar
fateamenabletochange
KVRAF
 
3121 posts since 13 Jul, 2003, from outer rim

Postby fateamenabletochange; Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:28 pm

some weird beast in the background...spiney norman...very alien...kind of waiting for something to put it out of it's torment.

interesting stuff. Ambion, is that a vst or something ??

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe