Triple Cheese V1.1 beta for VST Win, AU/VST/RTAS Mac

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1-2-Many wrote:Just noticed this. Big "thanks" for the update!

(Were my presets left out intentionally? :cry:)
It's a beta for now... consider the lack of your patches a bug!

That said, can you send them to urs at u-he dot com ? - not sure I have them on my current system... :oops:

They're here - RetroHead TC Bank V1.0

Browsing through them in the new version it seems a few didn't translate - I may need to update the bank to correct them.

Interesting... maybe the bugfixes play a role here? You may have to switch on all modules because the on/off-switch works now. You also have to check modulation of the Tone parameter with the plucked models. This is fixed too.

I can perform a check myself soon. I'm just extraordinarily busy currently writing a manual for Runciter & friends :oops:

I installed Triple Cheese 1.1 into Reaper. When I typed "Triple" into my VST filter, the old and new versions of TC appeared. All I had to do was rename the new version as "Triple Cheese 1.1" in the filter list. The installation was painless and the update seems to work like a charm. Urs, thank you very much for this - most kind. Triple Cheese is one of my favourite freeware synths.

By the way, the manual is one of the better of its kind. It's such an important part of getting the most out of software.

Now all I need to do is avoid the credit crunch and I can buy Zebra! :hihi:
Read reviews of free netlabel/Creative Commons music at Catching The Waves, a most amateurish free music blog. @catchingthewave

a very late post, I suppose it still in beta. it works perfectly for me on windows xp. thanks :)

what the ?

last post was in 2009 but the forum showed as if there was a new reply
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

realmarco wrote:what the ?

Bonjour mon ami, quoi de neuf au Québec ?

:wink: :)

Will 1.1 ever leave beta? Last I knew (and admittedly I haven't retried it recently), the Triple Cheese web page was still serving up 1.0.

Zombie threads never die....

Krakatau wrote:

salut ça fais un bail.

tu parle français ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Steve Folta wrote:Will 1.1 ever leave beta? Last I knew (and admittedly I haven't retried it recently), the Triple Cheese web page was still serving up 1.0.
I think back then there wasn't enough feedback for the things we tested (RTAS, Receptor) and in the meantime other projects came up. Once caught on things I must have forgotten :oops:

Nevertheless... We're currently working on a consolidation of all plugins into a single common revision. I.e. whenever we change any code, our build servers will compile all plugins in all formats we support and run a few tests. Once the big boys (Zebra, Diva, Ace and Uhbik) got their treatment for a maintenance update, we'll also treat 3C, ZebraCM, Bazille, MFM and Filterscape.

realmarco wrote:
Krakatau wrote:

salut ça fais un bail.

tu parle français ?
:oops: ...on peut rien te cacher !

Urs wrote:
Steve Folta wrote:Will 1.1 ever leave beta? Last I knew (and admittedly I haven't retried it recently), the Triple Cheese web page was still serving up 1.0.
I think back then there wasn't enough feedback for the things we tested (RTAS, Receptor) and in the meantime other projects came up. Once caught on things I must have forgotten :oops:
Receptor's support doesn't seems such successful in general i'm afraid

:(

Return to “u-he”