Steinberg's Countdown, Nuendo 6 AND Cubase 7!!!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

standalone wrote: Yes, I haven't seen that pic yet. I avoided the term 'dockable' and used 'modular' instead. It seems to me that this is closer to what Steinberg has in mind for Cubase.
You said Mediabay had gone that way in C6. That is not true. As far as I know it is still a child window.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Yes in Cubase 6 it still depend on the OS. I was talking about its graphic design, with resizable modules just like the new mixer. I think that in Cubase 8 all the windows will have the same style and maybe there will be some type of integration between all of them.

standalone wrote:Yes in Cubase 6 it still depend on the OS. I was talking about its graphic design, with resizable modules just like the new mixer. I think that in Cubase 8 all the windows will have the same style and maybe there will be some type of integration between all of them.
ah, two different topics. On an editor by editor basis this is a good thing as things that can/should be in smaller edit views can be optimized that way without sacrificing the functionality of the editor.

I much prefer the modular editor approach with the customized internal "views" into the editor. :tu:
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Holy shit, I can't sleep! Cubase 7!! CUBASE 7!!!! :shock: :hyper: :smack: :party:

Site down for setting up C7 Launch.
Soon we can throw money in Steinberg direction...

Woo hoo! Glad to see some movement....

:tu: bout time

Right on time. Nice.

Smedberg wrote: Soon we can throw money in Steinberg direction...
Oh goody. I've NEVER done that before! :? :hihi:

The site's been down for about an hour now... c'mon Steinberg!

My f5 key has worn out!
Win 10 64-bit, MSI Z77A-G43, i7 3770K, 16GB DDR3, 120 Gb ssd,
Seagate ST3000DM001, Seagate ST31500341AS, Cubase 9,
Panorama Nektar P6, Maschine mk2, Korg Minilogue, Roland quad capture, Pod hd, Fender the Strat, Stratocaster, Starcaster, JTV 59

The site is back up now!

timbesamusca wrote:The site is back up now!
And....nope can't even get to the site now. Being hammered !
Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio : Reason 10

audiobot202 wrote:
timbesamusca wrote:The site is back up now!
And....nope can't even get to the site now. Being hammered !
Haha, yeah that was to be expected. The site is loading pretty smooth here, but that's maybe because I'm only 1 country away from the Steinberg HQ!

download is more expensive than boxed version?! what's going on steinberg? :shock:

glad i got one of the last cheap updates to 6.5 a few days ago and can enjoy the free downloadable upgrade :D

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”