What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Silver and Gold memberships

Official support for: yuroun-sounddesign.com

Moderator: Yuroun

Yuroun
KVRian

684 posts since 3 Feb, 2007, from Netherlands, Tilburg

Postby Yuroun; Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:45 am Silver and Gold memberships

We have currently 2 memberships available:

Silver

Standard membership with access to your order history and requesting new download links. Just sign up and you're all set. It's free.

Gold
With a gold membership you have access to memberpages with inspirational software like midi progressions, loops, various samples and additional sound sets.
With a gold membership you can buy in our shop with 35% discount for 1 year.
A gold membership costs €9,95

Memberships
don1thedon
KVRian

957 posts since 25 Sep, 2002

Postby don1thedon; Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:33 am

Hi Jeroen,
I just decided it was about time I was 'Gold' and also get a discount on the new Abused Piano set. I can see my account is now gold status but it's not clear what I do to get the discount, can you please clarify.
Thanks
Don

PS Yes, I know it's a bit dumb getting this after I have all your products :oops: I guess you're just gonna have to get busy making new stuff for the next 12 months just so I can "exploit" my discount!!! :hihi:
Yuroun
KVRian

Postby Yuroun; Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:45 am

don1thedon wrote:Hi Jeroen,
I just decided it was about time I was 'Gold' and also get a discount on the new Abused Piano set. I can see my account is now gold status but it's not clear what I do to get the discount, can you please clarify.
Thanks
Don

PS Yes, I know it's a bit dumb getting this after I have all your products :oops: I guess you're just gonna have to get busy making new stuff for the next 12 months just so I can "exploit" my discount!!! :hihi:

There's a special coupon on the "Gold Stuff" page that you can use to get the Gold Member discount.

And yes, I'll keep on programming sound sets :wink: and updating "Green Fire", the free Gold Member sound set for Alchemy.
don1thedon
KVRian

Postby don1thedon; Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:26 am

Indeed there is ... and although I've not yet tried them yet there is a plethora of other goodies! Shoulda done this sooner ...
Abused P in the basket!!
Yuroun
KVRian

Postby Yuroun; Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:23 am

don1thedon wrote:there is a plethora of other goodies! Shoulda done this sooner ...

:)
don1thedon
KVRian

Postby don1thedon; Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:33 am

Jeroen, Just a quickie, I do not apear to have Alchemy Elevations or Escape Velocity Bundle showing up in my account could this be fixed? Everything else is there ... aMused sure did a great job! Thanks
Yuroun
KVRian

Postby Yuroun; Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:43 am

don1thedon wrote:Jeroen, Just a quickie, I do not apear to have Alchemy Elevations or Escape Velocity Bundle showing up in my account could this be fixed? Everything else is there ... aMused sure did a great job! Thanks

Now you have :)
don1thedon
KVRian

Postby don1thedon; Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:07 pm

You star!
matteogk
KVRist

121 posts since 23 Feb, 2011, from Norway

Postby matteogk; Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Hello, I've just signed for a silver account. In the past (before signing in) I purchased these libs: Abstractum, Escape Velocity Bundle, Sapphire, Stones of Albion. Is it possible to get the tagged version for the new Alchemy update?
If "yes" (which I hope...), how to?

By the way, all my compliments for your amazing work of sound design!!
I'll keep following your work! :-)

Best Wishes
Yuroun
KVRian

Postby Yuroun; Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:22 am

matteogk wrote:Hello, I've just signed for a silver account. In the past (before signing in) I purchased these libs: Abstractum, Escape Velocity Bundle, Sapphire, Stones of Albion. Is it possible to get the tagged version for the new Alchemy update?
If "yes" (which I hope...), how to?

By the way, all my compliments for your amazing work of sound design!!
I'll keep following your work! :-)

Best Wishes

Mail/pm me your silver account details and some details about the purchases and I'll add them to your account.
matteogk
KVRist

Postby matteogk; Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Thank you Yuroun,
that's very kind!! I'll do it right now :-)
Matteo
Yuroun
KVRian

Postby Yuroun; Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:53 am

matteogk wrote:Thank you Yuroun,
that's very kind!! I'll do it right now :-)
Matteo

Done :)
matteogk
KVRist

Postby matteogk; Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Thank you very much!!'
I downlod right now...
By the way, I am enjoying a lot playing with Abused Piano.
IMO the best Alchemy set among your very good releases!! :-)

Moderator: Yuroun

Return to Yuroun Sound Design