Flame Update

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Found a small bug which was causing Flame to crash for some people. If you were having problems with Flame then please give the updated versions (x86 and x64) a try. Can be downloaded here.

Thank you !
Flame is a nice FX, i hope it will get some updates and new features in the future :)

Thanks sinkmusic
If there is interest in Flame then it will be developed further as I have lots of ideas for it !

thanks for the update,i think it did crash my eXT one time,so i'll check it out.

Caco wrote:Found a small bug which was causing Flame to crash for some people. If you were having problems with Flame then please give the updated versions (x86 and x64) a try. Can be downloaded here.
Martin, of the the two files from your link here, the 32-bit version is now working in Reaper. Yeeehaaa! The 64-bit version still doesn't work and it crashes Reaper.

The other 64-bit v2 that you sent me the other day still produces that error message during "clear cache /rescan" in Reaper but it doesn't crash Reaper anymore and once the rescan is finished, it shows up as available. I used it on an audio track and it totally works. I can live with that error message. Thanks very much. :)

harryupbabble wrote:
Caco wrote:Found a small bug which was causing Flame to crash for some people. If you were having problems with Flame then please give the updated versions (x86 and x64) a try. Can be downloaded here.
Martin, of the the two files from your link here, the 32-bit version is now working in Reaper. Yeeehaaa! The 64-bit version still doesn't work and it crashes Reaper.

The other 64-bit v2 that you sent me the other day still produces that error message during "clear cache /rescan" in Reaper but it doesn't crash Reaper anymore and once the rescan is finished, it shows up as available. I used it on an audio track and it totally works. I can live with that error message. Thanks very much. :)
Great news, am getting closer to it working for everybody!

I like it as a midi ducker, probably would be easier to do by CC than note-on, but still good! :-o
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

RunBeerRun wrote:I like it as a midi ducker, probably would be easier to do by CC than note-on, but still good! :-o
Glad to hear Flame is proving useful, controlling it with midi has been a secret weapon of mine and can be used for some cool effects :)

it didn't crash xt this time.:)

spacedad wrote:it didn't crash xt this time.:)
:party:

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”