SynthMasterCM & SynthMasterBE released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

are the presets included? I can't find any presets in the local preset browser :hail:

zakufan wrote:are the presets included? I can't find any presets in the local preset browser :hail:
Register and browse online presets, we've uploaded all of them to the online library.

BTW, CM will hopefuly upload the latest version (1.0.4.7) to:

http://vault.computermusic.co.uk

and you'll be able to download fromt there (which includes all 60 factory presets as well)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Works at KV331 Audio

hey this sounds great

kv331 wrote:
Right now we're on "winter sale" at 25% off. and we'll give away 20% off coupons with the CM/BE versions. CM is released on December 5th, so between December 5th-31st, the effective price will be 40% off for SynthMasterCM users!!! (20% off of 75% is 60%!) So they'll enjoy the "black friday" discount!
got the cm version last night, love this synth
how do i get the full discount? i would like to buy the full version
i registered the synth on the about page, but haven't seen an email about the discount

emef wrote:
kv331 wrote:
Right now we're on "winter sale" at 25% off. and we'll give away 20% off coupons with the CM/BE versions. CM is released on December 5th, so between December 5th-31st, the effective price will be 40% off for SynthMasterCM users!!! (20% off of 75% is 60%!) So they'll enjoy the "black friday" discount!
got the cm version last night, love this synth
how do i get the full discount? i would like to buy the full version
i registered the synth on the about page, but haven't seen an email about the discount
Hey first of all please goto http://vault.computermusic.co.uk and update your CM version :) CM just told me that they uploaded the latest update I sent to them!

We've been having diffuculties last night on our server, I'll look into it. Somehow outbound emails were not sent/relayed from our server. Looks like the problem is gone though.

Could you please PM me, I'll send you your code from here :)

Cheers,

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio

cheers for the discount code, Bulent
look forward to seeing what the full version is like

Have been playing with it for a little while now. I'm quite satisfied :)

There is a couple of issues though
-Selecting the preset arp flubber crashes the synth, I'm using the Win 64 bit version with FL Studio
-Also got a problem that GUI freezes for 5-10 seconds from time to time, I guess that could be because my system is not top of the line (got i3 processor and 4GB RAM)

Here's the 1st "Known Issue":

On Windows x64 systems, Turning on before/after filter distortion crashes the plugin. This doesnt happen with the 32 bit version. I think it's due to a compiler thingy I couldnt figure out yet...
Works at KV331 Audio

yea, some of the presets crash the synth

zakufan wrote:yea, some of the presets crash the synth
just set distortion to "none"
as a workaround.
Works at KV331 Audio

What is the link to the user patches? The user area seems to only contain the expansion packs which have to be purchased separately.
Music you can believe in:
http://rebshaya.com

irvg wrote:What is the link to the user patches? The user area seems to only contain the expansion packs which have to be purchased separately.
Please click the "About" tab within the plugin window and register with us.

Then, click the "Preset Browser" tab within the plugin windw, and click the "Online" button. This is our online preset library. You can upload your presets here and also download other folks' presets.
Works at KV331 Audio

I am registered (even got the welcome email), but still nothing happens when I click the "Online" button. The preset list doesn't change.
Music you can believe in:
http://rebshaya.com

irvg wrote:I am registered (even got the welcome email), but still nothing happens when I click the "Online" button. The preset list doesn't change.
If you already have the factory presets that's normal. Right now the online library contains only the factory presets. We'll start uploading tutorial presets next week.
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”