Update: JRRshop.com "order": Sorted, nothing to see here, move along.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

They've ignored my 3 emails asking for a refund. (Paypal haven't helped, alas)

And now, accepting I'll get no money back so might as well use what I bought, when I go to register the serial (for Waves H-EQ) it's *invalid*.

Has no-one else had these problems or have JRR simply got it in for me?
:help:
Last edited by Brittlestem on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

My understanding is we sent you a license and then had Waves deactivate the license when you canceled the order. Our system shows a payment, then a refund, and then another payment from you, so I'm guessing that you canceled your order at one point and then decided you wanted it again. Is that all correct?

Anyway, I promise to help you all the way through this. We have an H-EQ license available to send you just as soon as we get this sorted.

Uncle E wrote:My understanding is we sent you a license and then had Waves deactivate the license when you canceled the order. Our system shows a payment, then a refund, and then another payment from you, so I'm guessing that you canceled your order at one point and then decided you wanted it again. Is that all correct?

Anyway, I promise to help you all the way through this. We have an H-EQ license available to send you just as soon as we get this sorted.

Nov 26th - The order was made for a for Waves H-EQ .

Nov 28th - before receiving the item, I sent this email to JRR - "Hello, I would like to cancel both my orders of Waves H-EQ please .If you could confirm this ASAP I would appreciate it.Many thanks,Gordon Kidd"

(the order had gone through Paypal twice by mistake, they had refunded the duplicate but I was now asking for a refund for the other order.)

I received no reply.

Nov 29th - the serial to register the item ordered was sent to me by email.

Nov 29th - I sent them another email:"Hello, I would like to cancel my order for Waves H-EQ. I have not registered the serial with them. Regards,Gordon Kidd"

No reply was received.

Nov 30th - I again emailed them:"Hello, I have no emailed twice, both before and after you delivered my order, asking you to cancel it and refund my monies.."

No reply was received.

All I'd really like, having very politely asked multiple times now with no reply, is a refund please.

re_mute wrote:Nov 29th - the serial to register the item ordered was sent to me by email.

Nov 29th - I sent them another email:"Hello, I would like to cancel my order for Waves H-EQ. I have not registered the serial with them. Regards,Gordon Kidd"

No reply was received.

Nov 30th - I again emailed them:"Hello, I have no emailed twice, both before and after you delivered my order, asking you to cancel it and refund my monies.."

No reply was received.
Please understand that it took some time for us to cancel the serial number with Waves. We couldn't give you a refund until that happened.
All I'd really like, having very politely asked multiple times now with no reply, is a refund please. :help:
Sure, I'll refund it now.

Refunded.

Uncle E wrote:Refunded.
Got it, thanks.

re_mute wrote:Has no-one else had these problems or have JRR simply got it in for me?
I've bought a couple things from JRR Shop. It's been all good. Even when they ran out DCAM licenses from this last sale, I received an email saying they were on it. /shrug. I'd recommend them to anybody - and have referred a few people in fact who've made purchases w/ no problems.

Maybe they do have it in for you!

How about updating the thread title to show that this was resolved amicably?

Phase47 wrote:
re_mute wrote:Has no-one else had these problems or have JRR simply got it in for me?
I've bought a couple things from JRR Shop. It's been all good. Even when they ran out DCAM licenses from this last sale, I received an email saying they were on it. /shrug. I'd recommend them to anybody - and have referred a few people in fact who've made purchases w/ no problems.

Maybe they do have it in for you!
They refunded me, no hassle!

robojam wrote:How about updating the thread title to show that this was resolved amicably?
Thank you very much for this. :)

Thank you for changing the title, re_mute. :)

Sorry to bump. Hey @Uncle E, I sent you an email. Thanks for you time

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”