What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

All MeldaProduction effects updated to 7.06!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com

Moderator: MeldaProduction

MeldaProduction
KVRAF

5079 posts since 15 Mar, 2008, from Czech republic

Postby MeldaProduction; Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:37 pm All MeldaProduction effects updated to 7.06!

7.06 provides several new features and a few fixes and optimizations. Main improvements include new button-based user interfaces (along with sliders or knobs), highly improved step sequencer in each oscillator, 1/3 octave graphs in all analyzers and much more.

It is recommended to use the newest installer to perform the update. Check your product download page for more information.

Cheers!
sinkmusic
KVRAF

5516 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from france

Postby sinkmusic; Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Thank you
Did you ever consider releasing a Midi Step sequencer ?
MeldaProduction
KVRAF

Postby MeldaProduction; Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:44 pm

sinkmusic wrote:Thank you
Did you ever consider releasing a Midi Step sequencer ?

Not really, MIDI plugins are not very supported and we have no framework for it, so it would be lots of work and almost no income if any.
sinkmusic
KVRAF

Postby sinkmusic; Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Ah, ok.
Too bad, it seems that with all your modulation goodness and stepseq skills, outputting midi would have been making a killer plugin :)

I like the way my Melda plugins get improved constantly :D

And, as you provide new modes for the equalizer, would you consider adding a similar scope than SplineEq?
paterpeter
KVRian

1462 posts since 15 Oct, 2008, from Germany

Postby paterpeter; Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:00 pm

Awesome update Vojtech! Thanks for adding the asymmetric mode to the waveshapers and the new envelope curvatures.
MeldaProduction
KVRAF

Postby MeldaProduction; Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:03 pm

sinkmusic wrote:Ah, ok.
Too bad, it seems that with all your modulation goodness and stepseq skills, outputting midi would have been making a killer plugin :)

I like the way my Melda plugins get improved constantly :D

And, as you provide new modes for the equalizer, would you consider adding a similar scope than SplineEq?

Well, I don't think many people are actually using MIDI plugins. And it would make our great modulation system less important, because people would be using it with 3rd party plugins ;) (though direct modulation is always 10x better when it comes to audio quality anyway...)

About the scope - what does it show exactly? It's like a sonogram without time? (like the small ones in the bottom of our plugins?)
MeldaProduction
KVRAF

Postby MeldaProduction; Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:04 pm

paterpeter wrote:Awesome update Vojtech! Thanks for adding the asymmetric mode to the waveshapers and the new envelope curvatures.

My pleasure! It turns out to be a very good idea! ;)
sinkmusic
KVRAF

Postby sinkmusic; Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:07 pm

MeldaProduction wrote:About the scope - what does it show exactly? It's like a sonogram without time? (like the small ones in the bottom of our plugins?)

It shows the "strenght" (loudness) of the sound in each freq range.
Yes, it does the same as your sonogram, but i find the contrast ratio and colorscheme just perfect, very easy to read.
I'd suggest to try it, because the tech spec are the same than many other scsopes, but trying it is loving it ;)
mabian
KVRAF

1665 posts since 9 Jan, 2005

Postby mabian; Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Thank you for the update.... but (sigh) ... once again the installer is not remembering the current folders; I understood 7.05 broke it but it would be back.

- Mario
gedohein
KVRer

2 posts since 8 Jul, 2012

Postby gedohein; Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:36 pm

hello, I made the update to 7.06 and settings solo band, band mute and bypass band on the graph do not work apparently "buttons".

About bypass band, I can not understand how to use it, there is no difference between on and off.

Have a nice evening

gerard dohein
MeldaProduction
KVRAF

Postby MeldaProduction; Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:40 am

gedohein wrote:hello, I made the update to 7.06 and settings solo band, band mute and bypass band on the graph do not work apparently "buttons".

About bypass band, I can not understand how to use it, there is no difference between on and off.

Have a nice evening

gerard dohein

Hi, what do you mean by that? (do not work apparently "buttons")
Bypass band makes the dry signal go through for that band. I just checked and it works just fine. Try some more "hardcore" plugin, e.g. distortion.
mljung
KVRist

135 posts since 18 Oct, 2005

Postby mljung; Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:09 am

sinkmusic wrote:
MeldaProduction wrote:About the scope - what does it show exactly? It's like a sonogram without time? (like the small ones in the bottom of our plugins?)

It shows the "strenght" (loudness) of the sound in each freq range.
Yes, it does the same as your sonogram, but i find the contrast ratio and colorscheme just perfect, very easy to read.
I'd suggest to try it, because the tech spec are the same than many other scsopes, but trying it is loving it ;)

I like this scope too and agree it's in praxis is very usable indeed. Has hoped for quite some time that it could find it's way into Melda plugs too... hopefully it will at some point :wink:

Thanks for the new update Vojtech [will try it soon]

::
Mads
farfadetfarfelu
KVRist

177 posts since 8 Feb, 2009

Postby farfadetfarfelu; Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks a lot for the last update, especially the envelope add-on in the step sequencer, that was probably the last "mandatory" feature that was missing, so the modulation is now really deep and complete.
waltercruz
KVRian

514 posts since 3 Dec, 2011

Postby waltercruz; Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:01 am

Vojtech

After upgrading my free bundle to 7.06, MFreqShifter crashes Logic (Mainstage) auvalidation tool.

I'm running mainstage on 64 bit.
KVR/eSoundz: waltercruz
My soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/waltercruz
MeldaProduction
KVRAF

Postby MeldaProduction; Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:11 am

waltercruz wrote:Vojtech

After upgrading my free bundle to 7.06, MFreqShifter crashes Logic (Mainstage) auvalidation tool.

I'm running mainstage on 64 bit.

Yes, please download the newest version now. The initial update was incorrectly uploaded, it was there for a few hours, now it should be fine.
Next

Moderator: MeldaProduction

Return to MeldaProduction