M-RGT has their vst's on sale till Dec 6
Excellent for Ambient
Admittedly only 32-bit at this time.

Ambitron = $20
psyGEN = $20
psyBOX = $5

http://www.m-rgt.com/shop.html

OC
psyBOX is a steal at that price, it's like a Steve Roach drone album wrapped in a VST :love:

if you are into ambient, these are must haves. dont miss out

Just a note, for those who need PayPal to appear in English, it's not.
The language appears to be Russian. I'm not sure how this may affect transactions but this probably needs to be looked at.

Today's the last day for purchases at the sale price btw.

M-RGT, please have a look at this.

Thanks,
OC

Old Crab wrote:The language appears to be Russian. I'm not sure how this may affect transactions but this probably needs to be looked at.
No habla Russian, but I had no problem buying the plug with paypal nevertheless 8)

Old Crab wrote:Just a note, for those who need PayPal to appear in English, it's not.
The language appears to be Russian. I'm not sure how this may affect transactions but this probably needs to be looked at.

Thanks,
OC
Just replace the ".ru" in paypal.ru by ".com" and keep the rest.

Old Crab wrote:Just a note, for those who need PayPal to appear in English, it's not.

Thanks,
OC
It used to be un English. It is a change implemented by PayPal and has nothing to do with M-RGT unfortunately. Boris is Russian so the PayPal URL conforms to the country of where the account is located.

xx JPRacer xx wrote:

Thanks,
OC
I think you mean replace the "ru" with "us."

Just took the plunge and invested in Ambitron now. Had no problems in paying for the synth, even though the text is in russian it is pretty obvious how one pays :wink:

I think Ambitron is a steal at the price, and it also feels good to give some money to the developer, as he is also the guy who developed the wonderful freeware synths Intro and Spheres that I've used a lot

Bobbotov wrote:
xx JPRacer xx wrote:

Thanks,
OC
I think you mean replace the "ru" with "us."
Yes, thanks, that works, and yes Numanoid I did make the assumption that it could be completed based on what was visible on screen, but I wasn't sure if the payment processing behind the scenes would function properly without issue, but thanks also.
Purchase made. :)

Once you purchase, say PsyGen, do you receive a registered version (or links to one) or a serial code?

Mike

Karmacomposer wrote:Once you purchase, say PsyGen, do you receive a registered version (or links to one) or a serial code?

Mike
On the Shop page they say:

"You may pay by PayPal. Once your payment has cleared and I have the required information the Link and Password will be sent to you via email.
Please download and check demo version in your audio host before purchasing the full version.
Normally you will receive your order within 24 Hrs. If you dont receive a reply check your spam folder/filter settings!"

Hop this helps.

When I bought PsyBox recently, I got an E-mail a couple of hours after ordering with links to download product

when does this deal end 12am december 7th then ,or earlier?

ScottZ wrote:when does this deal end 12am december 7th then ,or earlier?
If it is Moscow time we are talking, it is 5 hours left of December 6 now...

Return to “Instruments”