What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Ambitron - psyGEN - psyBOX on sale now till Dec 6

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF
 
6035 posts since 7 Nov, 2005, from Florida
 

Postby Karmacomposer; Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:08 am

Old Crab wrote:
Karmacomposer wrote:Once you purchase, say PsyGen, do you receive a registered version (or links to one) or a serial code?

Mike

On the Shop page they say:

"You may pay by PayPal. Once your payment has cleared and I have the required information the Link and Password will be sent to you via email.
Please download and check demo version in your audio host before purchasing the full version.
Normally you will receive your order within 24 Hrs. If you dont receive a reply check your spam folder/filter settings!"

Hop this helps.


Thanks.

Mike
User avatar
KVRAF
 
7510 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:22 am

OK, then I got the link by E-mail from Boris to download Ambitron.

It took less than an hour after ordering :)
KVRist
 
390 posts since 10 Dec, 2004

Postby Old Crab; Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:58 am

Numanoid wrote:OK, then I got the link by E-mail from Boris to download Ambitron.

It took less than an hour after ordering :)

Me too - downloaded and running now. Nice piece of work.
KVRian
 
918 posts since 27 Aug, 2005
 

Postby Blue Wind Project; Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:53 pm

I've had Ambitron for about 10 months now and
simply love the hell out of it. It's so complex...
yet...VERY easy to use and create evolving soundscapes
and drones with. I've created alien voices by
inserting a simple recording of someone saying a short
sentence...Ambitron is almost effortless, yet
the results are incredible.

I plan on getting psyBOX soon and I tried the
psyGEN demo...still thinking about if I need
both. But Ambitron has fufilled my needs 10 fold !!!

IMHO...anything from M-RGT is a no brainer
and I believe all three synths are less than $100.00
KVRian
 
991 posts since 14 May, 2008, from Tralfamadore

Postby Bobbotov; Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Blue Wind Project wrote:
I plan on getting psyBOX soon and I tried the
psyGEN demo...still thinking about if I need
both.


You need both, trust me :)
KVRist
 
249 posts since 19 Feb, 2011

Postby ScottZ; Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Blue Wind Project wrote:IMHO...anything from M-RGT is a no brainer
and I believe all three synths are less than $100.00
yeah like half that now all three would $45. Todays last day though now sure if it ends in a couple hours, or ends at midnight US time? I can't decide if I want ambitron, or not are the granulizer engines pretty much close to the same?
KVRian
 
991 posts since 14 May, 2008, from Tralfamadore

Postby Bobbotov; Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:57 pm

ScottZ wrote:
Blue Wind Project wrote:IMHO...anything from M-RGT is a no brainer
and I believe all three synths are less than $100.00
yeah like half that now all three would $45. Todays last day though now sure if it ends in a couple hours, or ends at midnight US time? I can't decide if I want ambitron, or not are the granulizer engines pretty much close to the same?


No, the granulizers are different especially between psyBOX and the other two. Both Ambitron and psyGEN have a very extensive Mod Matrix for routing and shaping the granulizer and other parameters. Ambitron and psyBOX are only two channels but psyGEN is sixteen.

The sale is still on so act quickly!!
KVRAF
 
2620 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:10 am

oh, wanted to get PSYgen and thought xmas time isnt over :(

will wait till next time.
KVRian
 
545 posts since 27 Jun, 2011

Postby wasi; Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:33 am

Caine123 wrote:oh, wanted to get PSYgen and thought xmas time isnt over :(

will wait till next time.


Well, they're cheaper full price than most VSTs' sales prices ever are. psyGEN wasn't discounted as much as the others anyway and what's an extra coffee or two? Go ahead and buy it. :)
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments