Kraftwerk cover

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I enjoyed making a cover of Kraftwerk,
do you remember the name of the song?
https://soundcloud.com/acrobat-0/lavoro-di-precisione

WE are the Robots, I think

It's more fun to compute, on "Computer World", 1981

Amazing cover :)

[EDIT] And amazing music :-o
This pusher track is absolutely brilliant

Urs wrote:It's more fun to compute, on "Computer World", 1981
thank you, I couldn't find it back! I take the base from a 1991 re-work, anyway.. :wink:

Totolitoto wrote:Amazing cover :)

[EDIT] And amazing music :-o
This pusher track is absolutely brilliant
thank you, I see you are on Soundcloud too, I'll get a round your stuff.. :wink:

EDIT: your work is very nice too! Very deep. You published the whole album overthere, I'm dubious about doing the same or publishing just on my own website, ATM. :)

Urs wrote:It's more fun to compute, on "Computer World", 1981
Actually its based on Heimcomputer/Homecomputer as performed on 'The Mix', 1991.

(You can tell by the 'More Fun To Compute' intro and the additional echo-plucks which the original '81 version did not have.)

@TS: Nice cover. Some elements are a bit 'untypical' as far as classic Kraftwerk material goes but its well done nonetheless. I quite liked it.

Acrobat wrote:your work is very nice too! Very deep. You published the whole album overthere, I'm dubious about doing the same or publishing just on my own website, ATM. :)
Thanks!
Indeed I published the whole album, I don't think I could make any money with this kind of music :hihi:

Totolitoto wrote:
Acrobat wrote:your work is very nice too! Very deep. You published the whole album overthere, I'm dubious about doing the same or publishing just on my own website, ATM. :)
Thanks!
Indeed I published the whole album, I don't think I could make any money with this kind of music :hihi:
Well probably not, I recently came across a lot of nice productions, the web is literally exploding of nice artists and not so derivative but truly inspired. It's all like politics: people start to understand about their real potentials instead of relying on somebody else's choices and that's great. The bad part is we are caught in the middle of the process. :D

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”