Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

on the official vengeance community people cannot accept negative feedbacks and dickride all the way, splendid :D

ontol wrote:
BERFAB wrote:Not sure why the Maserati is so much less. Anyone know about this?
I do not know why the Maserati is less right now, but it seems like different artist series are cheaper at different times--a month or so ago the JJP was going for under $100.
*VENT* I just bought the CLA Signature Series as part of the Cyber weekend deal for $223.00 from audiodeluxe. Today the CLA Siganture Series is $132.00!! I am banging my head on my desk. :cry: I emailed audiodeluxe and waves but, understandably, neither could do anything. I just have to eat this one.

*On a side note audiodeluxe has wonderful customer service :)

where is Maserati less now?

Caine123 wrote:where is Maserati less now?
It is not...It is more expensive now.

dw

Meanwhile, the Chris Lorde-Alge artist series is now on sale for $136.99 at Waves Universe.

One knob is also $99.00.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote:Meanwhile, the Chris Lorde-Alge artist series is now on sale for $136.99 at Waves Universe.

One knob is also $99.00.
Actually, AudioDeluxe still has Tony Maserati on sale for $129.00. More than the $80 from last month, but still not bad considering it is much more expensive everywhere else.

And CLA artist and One Knob are both slightly less than Waves Universe too.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

http://www.dsp-quattro.com/dspquattro/S ... attro.html
50% off for 50 hours.

I use it for more than audio editing. For example, to play with various guitar simulators, or compare multiple plugins quickly and easily.
esoundz name: Helio

Anyone remember if Fabfilter does holiday sales? I'm hoping Soniccouture does another buy-one/get-one-free deal this year, but a Fabfilter deal would make a great holiday (for me that is). :oops:

Not audio, but I know there's quite a few video guys here... Red Giant is doing a one-day sale soon. You'll have to sign up to get notified as to when it will be. 8)

http://www.redgiantsoftware.com

danbroad wrote:Yes, it's just €10 off per expansion, which is not anywhere near the advertised 50%.... Still, a reasonable saving but i can see how first impressions might be disappointing.
Today you'll get 20 bucks off each XP.
Finally!

optofonik wrote:
sqigls wrote:f**k your 'tinyurl's, post the LINK please.
Piss off you cretinous lout. Trying to contribute and this is what happens at KVR. You're welcome, maggot.
tough crowd tough crowd.
Go get yourself banned dude. Contribute your sketchy links and personal attacks elsewhere.

sqigls wrote:
optofonik wrote:
Piss off you cretinous lout. Trying to contribute and this is what happens at KVR. You're welcome, maggot.
tough crowd tough crowd.
Go get yourself banned dude. Contribute your sketchy links and personal attacks elsewhere.

Seriously, after we PMed and I edited my reply, you post this?!?! Unbelievable; un-effing-believable. You PM me as if you're being a good guy, letting me know that I may have gone overboard, then you try and publicly hang me out to dry? What kind of a person does that? Oh, yeah, that's right. Never mind. Seriously, WTH?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text of aforementioned PM

optofonik wrote:
Let me get this straight; you provoke me by cussing me out and that's okay, I call you what you appear to be based on you're behavior and that's not okay. Just checking.

sqigls wrote:
I never cussed YOU out dude. Just the link you posted. It's a no no. I do regret not pointing that out in an explaination without any cuss words, and for that I am sorry. But if you make things into a straight out personal attack, that is just asking for trouble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I subsequently edited my reply thinking "sqigls" was being the better man, trying to make peace and put it behind, but no, "sqigls" went out of his way to cross-post our disagreement from another thread to here.

So, lets see.. It's okay to provoke someone by using foul language (sorry, mate, asterisks don't negate the language, everyone knows what's being said) and it's okay to cross-post, but it's not okay for me to call you out based on your behavior???

By the way, recanting by stating something like, "Oh, uh, dude, I wasn't cussing YOU out, I was, uh, cussing out the tinyurl, yeah, that's it, I was cussing out the tinyurl, not you, dude.", is incredibly weak but at the time I took it in what appeared to be the "spirit intended".

So, if I'm going to get banned, I'm not going down without a fight. I've stated all I have to state and if the mods want me banned over this I accept it.
"Let us wander through a great modern city with our ears more alert than our eyes..." Luigi Russolo, 1913

elxsound wrote:Anyone remember if Fabfilter does holiday sales? I'm hoping Soniccouture does another buy-one/get-one-free deal this year, but a Fabfilter deal would make a great holiday (for me that is). :oops:
Last year they had 25% off bundles. They usually only do bundle discounts.

optofonik wrote:
sqigls wrote:
optofonik wrote:
tough crowd tough crowd.

Seriously, after we PMed and I edited my reply, you post this?!?! Unbelievable; un-effing-believable. You PM me as if you're being a good guy, letting me know that I may have gone overboard, then you try and publicly hang me out to dry? What kind of a person does that? Oh, yeah, that's right. Never mind. Seriously, WTH?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text of aforementioned PM

optofonik wrote:
Let me get this straight; you provoke me by cussing me out and that's okay, I call you what you appear to be based on you're behavior and that's not okay. Just checking.

sqigls wrote:
I never cussed YOU out dude. Just the link you posted. It's a no no. I do regret not pointing that out in an explaination without any cuss words, and for that I am sorry. But if you make things into a straight out personal attack, that is just asking for trouble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I subsequently edited my reply thinking "sqigls" was being the better man, trying to make peace and put it behind, but no, "sqigls" went out of his way to cross-post our disagreement from another thread to here.

So, lets see.. It's okay to provoke someone by using foul language (sorry, mate, asterisks don't negate the language, everyone knows what's being said) and it's okay to cross-post, but it's not okay for me to call you out based on your behavior???

By the way, recanting by stating something like, "Oh, uh, dude, I wasn't cussing YOU out, I was, uh, cussing out the tinyurl, yeah, that's it, I was cussing out the tinyurl, not you, dude.", is incredibly weak but at the time I took it in what appeared to be the "spirit intended".

So, if I'm going to get banned, I'm not going down without a fight. I've stated all I have to state and if the mods want me banned over this I accept it.
They're not going to ban you over a mistake. If you're worried PM a mod. Best not to get into a war with another poster over each others conduct especially if you've both been rude to each other. You'll both end up getting told off.

munchkin wrote: They're not going to ban you over a mistake. If you're worried PM a mod. Best not to get into a war with another poster over each others conduct especially if you've both been rude to each other. You'll both end up getting told off.
Right on; the voice of reason. I actually came to ask a question about Camel Audio and was faced with the above post. I was livid. I felt the need to defend myself. I shouldn't have let it bother me from the start.

I'm really am more interested to know if anyone is aware of Camel Audio ever having a holiday deal on Alchemy.
"Let us wander through a great modern city with our ears more alert than our eyes..." Luigi Russolo, 1913

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”